“Good Food”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #166 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I waited a little bit before I wrote a review for this restaurant. This was my third visit since it opened. They seem to have worked out all the kinks and service is very good. The food is good. I really like the chicken sandwiches. My son enkoys the $3.19 bottonless root beer float. You also get bottomless fries with your meal although the first order is enough. You can pay a small upcharge and get sweet potato fries. Decor is nice. Remember you are at the mall by the movie theatre so you will pay a little more that going to a fast food restaurant.

• Visited January 2013

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We usually go to the one in Citrus Park mall but since they recently opened at the one in Countryside mall we decided to give it a a try. The service seems to be a little better at this location. The food is so good espcially the pretzels as an app. The french fries that come out with your meal are always fresh and hot.

• Visited January 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good burgers!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

First visit to this new location.
Service was quick and friendly.
Burger was great! Seasoned fries were very tasty.
Price is well worth the food.
Only issue was the parking since its located on the first floor of countryside mall

Pinellas Park, Florida
“Good food, great service, crazy busy!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We went on a Saturday night in October and could barely turn into the giant mall parking lot. We finally found a parking spot way out by Hwy 19, which turned out to be good because we could walk off our fries after dinner! We were seated next to a large table of little girls who were having a birthday party. You can hardly blame the kiddos for being excited and having fun, so we took it in stride. They did leave eventually and then we could hear each other.

We ordered pretzel bites with cheese sauce as an appetizer and they were pretty good. All of our burgers were good, and of course the french fries were hot, fresh and yummy. Can't beat that campfire sauce! I was feeling adventurous, so I ordered their oktoberfest beer/caramel milkshake for dessert. It was surprisingly good, but definitely needed more caramel.

In three visits now to a Red Robin, what stands out the most to me is the service - it has been stellar every time. Our server was patient, accommodating and engaging. And since the restaurant was newly opened, it was crawling with managers. Three different managers stopped by our table to check on us. Normally this much interruption would annoy me, but it occurred to me that I couldn't remember the last time a manager had stopped by our table while we were dining out somewhere.

We've been to Red Robin twice before (in Fort Myers) and liked it enough to want to go again when this one opened close to home. Red Robin is a family restaurant and the atmosphere is fun and energetic. If you're looking for a quiet and relaxing meal, I would go elsewhere. But if you're looking for all-around good burgers and good service, and don't mind the noise and crowd, I really do recommend this place.

• Visited October 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Delicious burgers”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my first time at the restaurant. I've never been to one and was sort of caught by surprise to find that this was actually a place where people wait on you. The service was fast and fun and our food was really tasty. I found that my burger, which was the basic burger was pretty tasty, though a little dry. the portions are generous and we will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012