“Good slice of NY pie”

Add it.
Marina's Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch because I didn't have much time, but was pleasantly surprised because this was pretty authentic NY pizza! They have a good selection of pizza by the slice as well as subs, calzones, stromboli, etc. I haven't eaten a sub yet but they looked fresh & good coming out the window. I'll be back to try other things for sure. Worth a stop.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

For the two times I've been here as of writing this review my experience has been consistently good. I've only been for dinner so the place it's never crowded. I guess the only way this place stays in business is the weekday lunch crowd. For my meal I get a slice of pizza and garlic knots. They both taste good and you can tell are fresh. The staff are always nice and the food comes out quick but I guess you would expect the food to come out quickly if it's not very crowded. So overall it's definitely worth checking out and if you're feeling lazy, remember, they have take out and delivery!

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

If you're a fan of amazing, big pizza and good salads this is the place for you! They are only open until 8 so get here early!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent pizza by the slice and the pie. You can select slices from the pies that they will heat for you. The spinach and meat lovers are favorites and trusted friends recommend the calzones.

Ferrari prints grace the walls and the Marina's logo pays homage to the Maranello team. Only downside is that they are only open during weekdays.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a home away from home for me. When I get that longing for some NY taste, it's the place to go. Near the Hampton inn so very convenient.