“GREAT FOOD, REASONABLE PRICES”

Maggio's Pizza & Bistro
Ranked #140 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Oriskany, New York
“GREAT FOOD, REASONABLE PRICES”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We found out about this place by reading the restaurant guide in our hotel. I can only echo what the other reviewers have said. The food is very good, a nice selection and very reasonable in price. We ate there twice in 6 days. The owners are very flexible and will accommodate your specific requests. They are very friendly and you feel like family eating there. They really go out of their way to please you. As a special treat they gave us Lombroso ice cream which they made....delicious. The Calzones and Stromboli were gigantic.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jimiwaz

Clearwater, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Please don't miss out on this wonderful restaurant!!! We drove by it several times and did not visit until the end of our trip! We now wish we had eaten there every night!!! The owners take extreme pride in providing their customers with fresh, quality ingredients, amazing and creative presentation and the most fabulous combinations of tastes that cannot possibly be met at other fast food or franchise restaurants! Please just visit them and see and taste for yourself and I guarantee that you won't regret it!!! Tell them Tim and April sent you and ask to see their amazing picture album including OPRAH and their beautifully artistic food and fruit presentations! An absolute gem!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank April S
Palm Harbor, Florida
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have only tried a few items at Maggio's thus far, but they have all been fantastic. I initially had the spaghetti and meatballs and they were out of this world. We went back last week to give the pizza a try and I am glad we did. The crust was perfect and the toppings were all fresh and delicious. We thought we'd have some leftover to take home, but it was so good we ate it all right there. It is a small place with limited seating and it is kind of hidden in an old strip plaza, but it is worth the effort to find. The owners are extremely friendly and fun to talk to. They go out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your meal. Plus, everything is reasonably priced. I cannot wait to return.

• Visited February 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
“The best”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I have never ate spaghetti that tasted so good then I have until I ate here, when he came up to me to ask how was it, I couldn't stop saying oh my god this is so good. I have eaten there four days in a row, the pizza is so good to, my husband loves the pizza. We plane on trying something different next time. The owners are so nice and friendly, I like talking to them. From your friend in indiana

Visited February 2014
Tampa
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Everything at Maggios is fantastic. I have never had anything I didn't like and the menu is always updating and changing. If you don't know what you want when you walk in the door just ask. The owners will whip you up something you love that isn't even on the menu. Give this place a try you will definitely be glad you did.

Visited July 2013