Just left Barefoot Bay -stayed 2 nights. Karen was great to deal with. Room was clean and big for three people. We are already planning on staying a week there next year. The hotel is close to everything you want to do at Clearwater Beach. This is quaint little hotel. Eat at Frenchy's Seafood Co. just around the corner from resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Bay Resort and marina is a small family owned and operated motel conveniently located in the center of Clearwater beach making everything just a short walk away. Pier 60 and the beach are 3 minutes away, municipal marina a 2 minute walk. shops and restaurants to cater to every need are 3 minutes away.We are situated on the intra coastal side of the island with great open views, dolphins can be seen from our marina deck.We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable accommodation in a quiet relaxing environment. If you want some excitement hire a Jet Ski from our marina and explore the Island. We provide daily maid service, free WiFi and have a guest laundry room open each day.Our larger than average pool is great to cool down in on hot summer days and heated for your comfort during the cooler winter months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Hotel Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Hotel And Marina