First I have to say when reading reviews remember there are some people you can never make happy. With that said, we literally just left 5 hours ago after a weeks stay at Barefoot Bay. Our entire week was absolutely wonderful. We had never been to Clearwater Beach but had been told to stay near Pier 60 because everything was within walking distance. When I started looking I found places where rooms were $180+ a night. Then I came across Barefoot Bay website. Looked great, but prices were cheap. At first thought I was afraid we were going to end up with what we paid for. After doing some reseach I booked our stay. Dave, the owner, was overly helpful during my many phone calls & emails. Since we are only 5 hours into our drive home & we are already planning our trip back to Barefoot Bay I feel it's needless to say we were VERY pleased with every aspect during our stay. I may also note that we meet a number of patrons staying during our stay that we're regulars to staying at Barefoot Bay. To me that speaks volumes about the place. Plus others that were newbies like us but were equally pleased. Thank you to the staff & owners atthe Barefoot Bay for making us feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Bay Resort and marina is a small family owned and operated motel conveniently located in the center of Clearwater beach making everything just a short walk away. Pier 60 and the beach are 3 minutes away, municipal marina a 2 minute walk. shops and restaurants to cater to every need are 3 minutes away.We are situated on the intra coastal side of the island with great open views, dolphins can be seen from our marina deck.We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable accommodation in a quiet relaxing environment. If you want some excitement hire a Jet Ski from our marina and explore the Island. We provide daily maid service, free WiFi and have a guest laundry room open each day.Our larger than average pool is great to cool down in on hot summer days and heated for your comfort during the cooler winter months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Hotel Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Hotel And Marina