“Great place to watch a movie and have a snack!”

Clearwater Cinema Cafe
Ranked #8 of 15 Fun & Games in Clearwater
Clearwater, Florida, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great place to watch a movie and have a snack!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The seating is all in comfortable chairs, seated at a table. You are expected to purchase something to eat and/or drink while watching the show, but not required. The food is standard American fare and tastes okay, but nothing really exceptional. The greatest draw of this place is the ability to sit and eat/drink comfortably while watching a first run movie. I love the idea, and go there when it is feasible.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jimmy M

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cheap first run movies, okay food, amazing prices”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I visit here pretty frequently, more so now that they play first run movies. The servers are always pleasant and service is always great. Tickets are cheap! $6.50 for an adult ticket. Food and drink is also cheap, but tastes like heated up frozen meals and just okay in taste, and though I can't speak for the bar as I've never ordered a drink, the popcorn used to be delicious and I loved it, but it has recently been changed and is now microwave quality at best, but I'm there for ticket prices and don't always order more than a drink. Also - their bathrooms are always DISGUSTING.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sarah V
TN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Different fun way to see the movies”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Clearwater Beach is our favorite vacation destination! Last visit there we checked out tripadvisor for activities we were not aware of- so glad we found this!! What a fun way to watch a movie!! No extra cost then dinner and a movie at a restaurant, but you stay put in same place for both. Service very good and very attentive throughout! We plan to go back every time we go on vacation and are looking forward to it!!

Visited June 2013
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“GREAT PLACE TO WATCH A MOVIE”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If there was one thing I would do its lay out some couches. The food is AMAZING considering I was expecting frozen reheated food, and it was NOT. the chairs are stationary which I understand why. But once you eat you kinda just want to kick back a little. very clean nice that the servers are guys and they are very attentive. very enjoyable.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Thampton1969
Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good times”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Comprehensive, varied menu, decent prices, food wasn't bad at all. No high tech 3D super surround stuff but the quality was fine and we had a great time at this place. A unique attraction and fun for families in the Tampa Bay area.

Visited May 2013