“Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

You can keep your sailing vessel here for a price. They offer a great affordable service. It's on the bayside, which also makes for good fishing. Bathrooms are available. It's located by the Marriot and across the street from the Sheraton (Gulfside), both excellent hotels.

Visited August 2012

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Plain Sailing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Awesome selection of sailing craft at fantastic prices. Great value all around! I really must get down there more!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Mike O
Portland, Oregon
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“A great local place for water sports”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

We were able to pay for a five day pass (which includes a short term member fee) and could use any number of sailboats, paddle boards and kayaks. Lessons are also available. Nice staff. A bit unorganized, but that really didn't hamper our experience. Right across the street from the Sheraton Sand Key Resort.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank katwave
Sarasota, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“SUP experience 5 star rating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had a 2 hour stand up paddle board lesson with Erin. She was marvelous for this first timer! Quite patient and instructional, very nice young lady with good teaching skills! I live in Sarasota, and there is nothing here that comes close to the value at CCSC.I paid $60 for 2 hours! I had one hour with Erin (I think she would have stayed with me longer if I needed it) and one hour on my own to paddle around. It was a Saturday and I was a little concerned there would be too much motor boat traffic, but was not the case. (We started at 9:30 am). When I was finished I noticed they were holding a class on sailing for special needs kids and a car wash was raising money for the sailing team to the China Olympics. Very strong community feel and friendly small town feel to the staff. Loved my experience with them and would go back in a flash. Highly recommend!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank mnhsrq
Tarpon Springs, Florida
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“What a beautiful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

such a wonderful view and place for kids and adults to play!!!

Visited April 2012