“SUP experience 5 star rating!”

Clearwater Community Sailing Center
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had a 2 hour stand up paddle board lesson with Erin. She was marvelous for this first timer! Quite patient and instructional, very nice young lady with good teaching skills! I live in Sarasota, and there is nothing here that comes close to the value at CCSC.I paid $60 for 2 hours! I had one hour with Erin (I think she would have stayed with me longer if I needed it) and one hour on my own to paddle around. It was a Saturday and I was a little concerned there would be too much motor boat traffic, but was not the case. (We started at 9:30 am). When I was finished I noticed they were holding a class on sailing for special needs kids and a car wash was raising money for the sailing team to the China Olympics. Very strong community feel and friendly small town feel to the staff. Loved my experience with them and would go back in a flash. Highly recommend!

1  Thank mnhsrq
There are newer reviews for Clearwater Community Sailing Center

Reviewed April 30, 2012

such a wonderful view and place for kids and adults to play!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We were looking for a place to rent Hobie Cats while on vacation in Clearwater Beach, FL and were lucky to find CCSC. The boats are well maintained. We had to take a quick 15 question test to check our sailing knowledge. Staff was very friendly and helpful. $25.00 membership fee for our family of 3 was reasonable, and the rental fees were fair. We had a great sail on a Hobie Getaway. Definitely would go back.

1  Thank Betsy W
Reviewed March 18, 2012

CCSC is a hidden gem. We travel the country so that our kids can attend competitive sailing regattas. We fell in love with this place. We are members of and have been to fancier yacht clubs around the USA and think this is the best deal going. You can rent boats, take sailing classes, get help, ask questions and learn to love waterspouts here easily. Did I say how easy it is? You don't need to spend a lot of money. CCSC offers daily rates through yearly memberships. All of it is unreasonably inexpensive compared to anywhere else we have been.

Rich and the staff are extremely helpful. They all know how to sail and can get anyone out on the water.