“Two birthday parties and counting!”

Celebration Station
Ranked #47 of 93 things to do in Clearwater
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We live close to Celebration Station and have now had 1 birthday party there for each of our sons. They have something for everyone, little kid rides, go karts, water squirting boats, putt putt, games, batting cages, and of course pizza! We especially loved playing laser tag before the parties as a nice family activity. The staff is friendly and professional and really did a spectacular job of making our parties a success! Thank you so much for all that you did!

All reviews
"few hours"
"great fun"
"day pass"

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I took my almost 4 year old son here this morning, and we had a fun time! We did putt putt golf first, ($8 for adults, free for kids under 5) which was a pretty neat course with lots of stairs, big river and waterfalls, and even little caves! Then I got him a kiddie wrist band for $10, which is good for 4 little-kid rides. I think he got in about ten rides total, so $1 per ride was a decent deal . It was too cold for bumper boats, and the go-karts looked fun, but I wasn't about to pay ten dollars for us to share one for one go-around. They do offer a completely unlimited $35 wristband, so if you were planning on spending half your day here it'd be worth it, but we were only here for about 2 hours. Games inside were expensive, and you have to buy a reloadable card ($.50 charge!) We blew through my $9.50 in about 15 minutes. I would say go to a rival arcade on a rainy day, but this place was wonderful for being outside!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Well I went to a birthday party with my little sister and the big kids did laser tag and when I was in there watching my little sister the instructor kept screaming at everyone to shut the f**k up & after that we went down stairs to eat pizza and they had token it all away , no one had ate and the food was already gone ! After that I put in 20.00 dollars in the machine to reload my card and they only put $5 , when I aske for issirence they said they couldn't do anything about it . Next I went on the carts & I accidentally stepped on the brake when I wasn't supposed to and a worker came up to me and got like 2 inches away from my face and started yelling at me like I was his daughter . Then I went back inside and I swiped my card to play a game and I have 200 credits left and when ii swiped it , my card maxed out . I could honestly say that the only fun time I had was when I was on the water thingies and the boys helping us were very polite and nice . I for one and NEVER going back again & would not reccomand it to anyone EVER !

2  Thank Olivaa
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just happened to go on a Tuesday evening and got unlimited go carts and bumber boats with mini golf. Not a bad deal for this type of place. Of course you are going to get drawn into the arcade and that is where the money flows out of your pocket.