“Will Miss You”

Coral Resort Condominiums
“Will Miss You”
Reviewed September 18, 2003

We have stayed at the Coral for 2 yrs. and was looking forward to going back in May 2004. We were told that the Coral will not be there after Nov. 2003. This was a terrific place to stay. Nice people, nice pool, clean large rooms, beatuiful view. What a shame it has to be torn down.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed May 11, 2003

I happened to find this place about 6 years ago searching the internet for a new place to stay in Clearwater Beach. Growing up, my family vacationed 1 month every year on the beach, and one visit on business to the St. Pete area I had to check out my childhood beach playground. The memories all came back and I decided that I needed to start coming down here again (with my significant other now). Checking out my family's motel (right across the street from the beach), I found that they still had the same EVERYTHING in the rooms that they did in the 70s and 80s! Ummm - yuck, so I searched the internet and found The Coral Resort - "The Friendliest Place In Florida!" There motto is true! I booked our 9 day stay in one of their little studio rooms. Clean, friendly, and very relaxing! If you are looking to get away for peace and quiet, somewhere where you feel at home, and somewhere very affordable, this is the place! It's paradise - and on the bay so you can watch the dolphins in the evening - or a quick walk to the Gulf! You have to check this place out!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 6, 2003

This resort is not the fanciest but it is a great value and a fantastic vacation. The large, free-form pool is a great way to spend the afternoon and you can get lots of exercise just walking arount the islands in the middle. The beach is just over the dunes and even in the middle of July we have not been crowded. You could pay a lot more and not have near as good a time.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member