If you're looking for a quiet beach-close suite that can accommodate a larger group, yet be away from the busy-ness of the immediate Pier 60 area, this place is great. It's not luxurious but the rooms are very serviceable and our family of five fit comfortably on the two beds and the sofa. No dishwasher in the kitchen and the dining table is small. Pool also is small but looked good - we never tried it out. Best part is probably the great view across the bay from the rear windows and balcony. Front desk staff will probably try to steer you away from the Sand Key beach just across the bridge in favor of Clearwater Beach, but if you want something a little more quiet and secluded, Sand Key is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the Intracoastal Waterway next to the Yacht Club. Known as the best kept secret on Clearwater Beach; this gem has beautiful rooms and suites and a great home away from home feel about it. We also welcome your four legged companions too! Enjoy all the fun of Clearwater Beach while getting a good night sleep in our quiet off the beaten path hotel. You'll only be a stranger to us once at the Chart House Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Chart Hotel On Clearwater Bay
- The Chart House Suites