We stayed at the Chart House and found it to be a nice, quiet location. The room was very clean but the structure is a bit strange. The building is kind of chopped up - you go through a hallway to get the elevator and then you are outside, you get off the elevator and go through more hallways to get to your room.
It was nice for the night but we would not want to be there for a long stay.
Very clean and as I said, QUIET.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the Intracoastal Waterway next to the Yacht Club. Known as the best kept secret on Clearwater Beach; this gem has beautiful rooms and suites and a great home away from home feel about it. We also welcome your four legged companions too! Enjoy all the fun of Clearwater Beach while getting a good night sleep in our quiet off the beaten path hotel. You'll only be a stranger to us once at the Chart House Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Chart Hotel On Clearwater Bay
- The Chart House Suites