“A missed gem.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Billericay, United Kingdom
“A missed gem.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Tucked away up the spiral staircase is a great missed gem Kiku... Sushi was fantastic and mains were superb.
My daughter who is a sushi nut got her dream and we nearly ended up rolling her out as she ordered so much.
The starters of Softshell Crab Tempura the Gyoza and Jumbo Prawn we very well done and to be honest all the we should have ordered.... but alas no!
Mains we had Chicken fried rice, Chicken Katsu ( ohhh Yummy but maybe cooked a little to long ) and my son had the Salmon Teriyaki which was very well done.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Screamers4

Minnesota
“great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

If you like sushi, you'll like this place. Go for the lunch special which is 2 sushi entrees and soup for $9.99. Great value and it will satisfy your palate.

Visited March 2014
Racine, Wisconsin
“Decent Sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Took take out as they were about to close. The sushi was good but not the greatest. Good if you need something 'healthy' and you're hungry. At a prime location in that strip mall.
*Note: on the second floor

Visited February 2014
Iowa
“You can get better sushi at a grocery store”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

While staying at a nearby resort, we decided to try this place for lunch. We each ordered the two roll lunch special to go. We only ordered rolls that were cooked, nothing raw. The sushi was very bland. You can get better tasting sushi from a grocery store. The only positive things I can say are, it was cheap ($9.95 for the lunch special) and we didn't get sick.

You can definitely do better than this place. Keep looking.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank EcoDog
Tallahassee, Florida
“Awful Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went here with my husband and a few friends this past weekend and was absolutely appalled at how horrific the service was. I have an egg allergy so prior to ordering I asked the waitress if there was egg in my meal. She told me there wasn't so I ended up eating most of my meal. AFTER I was finished, she came back to our table and told me that there actually was egg in my food. Eggs will make me quite sick about an hour after eating them so I was very upset when I heard this. My husband and I asked the manager for our entire check to be comped but instead, the manager offered to take only my meal off and told me to bring in any medical bills because their insurance would cover it. Instead of a fun night out with friends on vacation, we had to go back to the hotel because I was sick from the eggs. Not to mention, my husband waited about 20 minutes for his second sushi roll to come out and by the time he received it everyone else had already finished their meal.

• Visited August 2013