“Great thin crust pizza”

Boardwalk Pizza & Gyros
Ranked #246 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Had a large cheese pizza. It was really good, reminded me of the pizza I used to get in NY. Good lunch special. Two slices and a drink for under $5.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I am a frequent visitor of Boardwalk Pizza. The staff is so friendly and accomodating.
My preschool aged son loves their pizza and spaghetti with meatballs. I am a huge fan of their Chicken Philly Sub. Boardwalk has catered my son's last two birthday parties, no complaints from our party guests.

Great value, great service, great food!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great NY Style pizza, in a friendly casual little place. Calzone, gyro, clean good food at great prices

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I tried Boardwalk Pizza with an online coupon. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised with my take out order. The pizza had the right amount of cheese and was thin crust. It was very tasty and the left overs reheated very well in the toaster oven. I also had the Greek salad and garlic knots. The garlic knots were the best I've had. The salad had a lot of feta and potato salad. They do not skimp. I recommend trying this place.

All of the employees were very friendly on both my visits.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Pizza was very good, and the place is nice, however they have no wine or beer....and if you are like us, a cold glass of beer and pizza makes a world of difference....I would recommend the pizza to go.