“A solid choice for pizza in Countryside” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #163 of 685 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Belleair Bluffs, Florida
“A solid choice for pizza in Countryside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

I had the chance to eat at Boardwalk again last month. It's in a good location near Countryside mall, so it's easy to pop in for a quick bite. The restaurant is long and narrow with the kitchen behind the big counter to the left, and about half a dozen booths on the right. The dining area was neat and clean, and my order for a large mushroom, green pepper and cheese was taken promptly.

The piping hot pizza was served up about 15 minutes later, and it looked great. And when I say piping hot, it was really hot, and had to let it cool a few minutes before I could even pick it up. The toppings were very flavorful and tasted fresh, as they had been on my first visit. The crust was light and crisp, and provided a good foundation for the toppings above. Overall, a very good pizza with lots of flavor, and toppings that blended with sauce and crust well.

The pizzas are well priced, and a good value for the size and toppings. There are gyros and sandwiches on the menu, which I'll probably never get to as long as the pizza is this good. Overall, a very good pie, which places Boardwalk on my list of pizza places I'd like to return to. On a 5 point scale, I rate it:

Atmosphere: 3