“Great Service and wonderful Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar for Brunch”
Review of Besa Grill - CLOSED

Besa Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Besa Grill is a contemporary grill with a modern Mexican twist, bringing vibrant flavors and fresh ingredients into the local culinary spotlight. Besa Grill elevates modern Mexican cooking to new heights. Besa, the Spanish word for “kiss”, demonstrates our passion and flair in our cooking and in everything that we do. From our food which has exceptional flavor and taste to our hand crafted cocktails, unrivaled margaritas and our full line of tequilas, Besa Grill will be a dining experience like no other.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

First of all, they let us in a little early because we did not know it wasn't open yet. Bonefish across the street did not offer that option and turned us away. They let us start with the bar and it was wonderful! The brunch food was delicious as well and we will definitely go back again! They are customer service savy and did not lose our business like Bonefish did! Smart guys!

There are newer reviews for Besa Grill

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were trying to find a place that had a little ambiance and good food after my wife had just preformed with the Dunedin Band. Didn't know where to go and came across Besa grill . The soup was amazing. The wine was great and the food was awesome . Our waiter Jim was really nice and very good. Thanks for a wonderful time.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

A group of twelve friends decided to get together for dinner before a show. The server was very attentive and recognized our need to leave in time to catch the show. Everyone ordered something different...and everyone loved their meal choice. Very nice experience, we will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had finished closing up my booth at the Dunedin Art Harvest Sunday evening, and I stopped the car to check the load in a shopping center parking lot. We were both hungry and saw the sign for the Besa Grill and decided to check it out. Good atmosphere, clean, functional interior. the menu was varied and interesting. I had the salmon and my wife had a salad and appetizer. The food was excellent. Danielle, our server, was cheerful, efficient and friendly. We will certainly go back when we meet friends for dinner in the area. Certainly recommended.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious dinner at Besa Grill this week. I am Lactose Intolerant and they make everything up after you order. So, they can create one's meal without the milk, cream, butter, etc that would make me sick. The menu was very large and varied. The decor was really lovely. One thing kept me from giving it the very highest rating. I prefer a restaurant in its own free standing building rather than in a strip mall overlooking a parking lot. Once you step into the restaurant, however, it is lovely.