“I Love A Menu with Tons of Choices”
Review of Besa Grill - CLOSED

Besa Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Besa Grill is a contemporary grill with a modern Mexican twist, bringing vibrant flavors and fresh ingredients into the local culinary spotlight. Besa Grill elevates modern Mexican cooking to new heights. Besa, the Spanish word for “kiss”, demonstrates our passion and flair in our cooking and in everything that we do. From our food which has exceptional flavor and taste to our hand crafted cocktails, unrivaled margaritas and our full line of tequilas, Besa Grill will be a dining experience like no other.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious dinner at Besa Grill this week. I am Lactose Intolerant and they make everything up after you order. So, they can create one's meal without the milk, cream, butter, etc that would make me sick. The menu was very large and varied. The decor was really lovely. One thing kept me from giving it the very highest rating. I prefer a restaurant in its own free standing building rather than in a strip mall overlooking a parking lot. Once you step into the restaurant, however, it is lovely.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My daughter and I ate at Besa last week because she had a gift card. This was my first visit and I will definitely be back for more. The atmosphere was sophisticated, but not snobby. The waitress was knowledgeable about the food, friendly and approachable, but not skulking around the table constantly. The food was divine. I got the salmon with a delicious sweet/hot sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled squash. The sauce perfectly accompanied the salmon and I ate every bite. My daughter got the ahi tuna on a bed of thai style veggies. Although it was not fresh (was once frozen), the ahi was still delicious. For dessert, we shared the churros. WOW! such a simple pastry. Clearly made onsite (not frozen), and the dipping sauces were amazing...chocolate and salted caramel! I am craving these right now! ; )

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I’ve eaten at Besa numerous times since it opened and I’ve never been disappointed. The duck nachos are outstanding, as are the two different steak sandwichs. The menu is varied and interesting – and there is something to satisfy everyone’s tastes. Wednesday is $5 margarita night, so if you are a margarita fan, Wednesday is your night.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went because we had received a gift card. Tripadvisor reviews were mixed but mostly encouraging. Very happy with the experience. Food was great, service excellent (hopefully equally good on a non-Sunday night!). Interior could not decide if it was a sports bar with food, or a restaurant with a sports bar but none of this distracting. Besa is in the same location as a number of predecessors and is as good as, if not better than, those. Try it...should be good!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Besa Grill is very convenient to our home and so we have visited the restaurant several times. The hamburgers are fabulous and the side dish of yucca is terrific. My other favorite is the steak salad. The service is good and the ambiance is pleasant. This is a great place for a nice dinner out.