“Mythos”
Review of Mythos Greek Taverna - CLOSED

Mythos Greek Taverna
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Used to be called Acropolis Greek Taverna at the same location for which you have several reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is excellent and so is the ambience. There are views of a lake which is very pretty. I have eaten lunch and dinner here and have enjoyed every meal. The service is incredible, waiter knowing what you want before you ask. Excellent ethnic restaurant.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I decided to try Mythos because they had a restaurant.com gift certificate. We were in Indian Shores on vacation and stopped here after playing golf. It is tucked away in a corner of an office buiiding area. The atmosphere is very nice although we were there around 5:30 and there were only a few other people there. Service was good and the waitress answered my questions because I had never had Greek food before. The food was very good and now I will add Greek food to the types of food I enjoy. Would go back again if I were in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Really the best we have ever had. Also great service. Wish they were in Fort Lauderdale where we live. We are planning to return when we visit the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

In an office park setting, Mythos is a bit hidden away. But when you get there, the interior of the restaurant opens up onto a nice peaceful lake setting with outside dining, too. The owners are right out front, watching what's happening and monitoring the food quality.

And the food? The best gyro platter I've ever been served. A huge platter with salad, sauces, pita, beautifully crisp, hot french fries, feta chesse, olives, and more. Really a spectacular, fairly priced menu that rivals, and exceeds, the great Greek restaurants in Tarpon Springs, Florida.

1  Thank OhioTravelerColumbus
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Have eaten here before becasue food is good but will never return. Restaurant was busy but not full but everyone seemed to be in a frenzy. Our server, who said she was the manager, complained to us about why everything was going worng that day (I hate when that happens). Got our food in an acceptable time frame but then could not get anyone to take our payment. Manager no where to be seen. Finally asked the person who ahd seated us and he took our checks. After another 20 minutes we realized that he had only stacked them by the register but no one was there. Finally all 4 of us had to get up and make a commotion just to get out of there. Someone else rang us out, never did see the manager agian. No one cared that we waited 30 minutes to pay our bill. I won't be returning or bringing freinds here again.