“Wonderful family restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Acworth, Ga
“Wonderful family restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family and I spent a few days eating at this Perkins location in Clearwater while in town on business and pleasure and we were thoroughly pleased with the great food and service! It was nice that Perkins is open late and their staff is very professional. Will surely visit this Perkins location on my next trip to Clearwater. Keep up the good work!

• Visited April 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“Go to place for breakfast”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

best pancakes around. Predictably good, satisfying place to go for breakfast. Service is always fast and friendly. Wish theey would expand westward. Missed Perkins in Texas and on the interstates.. Had to rely on iHop wna Waffle House,

Visited April 2013
Ed L, Owner at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time to make your comments and concerns about our staff know to me. I will certainly bring your comments to the attention of this employee and our staff in general. Friendly and smiling employees are one of the keys to customer service at our restaurant. We did not reach that goal with you and I am sorry. We serve over 5500 customers per week and receive very few complaints but when we do we can work to immediately correct the issue with additional training to the individual involved and remind our entire staff. Thank you again for taking time to make me aware of the issue so I can take training action.
Clearwater, Florida
“One of the best Perkins!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a great Perkins! Free WiFi, food came out fast, and clean. What more could you ask for?! The staff was very friendly and checked on me more than once.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michael G
Tampa, Florida
“Good food, great service!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Even though we had a crowd at our meeting, the service was outstanding, the food fresh & delicious and the atmosphere very good for a meeting. Most importantly, the meeting room was very quiet, considering how busy the restaurant was. I would go back.

• Visited March 2013
Tampa Bay, Florida
“Friendly place with variety of choices”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Dine here frequently for breakfast on weekends and dinners during the week. Servers are all friendly. Managers Steve and Treena always make a point to stop by table to see how its going. I do miss the pasta dishes but have been told that was a corporate decision to drop pasta dishes. I like the specialty menus that come out from time to time as well. I treat my self to an awesome shake about once a month too.

• Visited March 2013