“Prestine service and amazing views of the Gulf” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach

Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach
Ranked #50 of 96 Hotels in Clearwater
Kansas City, Kansas
“Prestine service and amazing views of the Gulf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at your location in October and we enjoyed yourselves immensely. Yes, your hotel is a few decades old, however, it was clean, with a great view and Sean made all the difference in the world at check in. In addition, a seasoned hotelier can deal with an older property with limited amenities, but it's the level of service as well as commitment that makes the brand "stand out". This hotel does provide a parking pass and a continental breakfast that consists of the basics ladies and gents. It always amazes me when some guests complain about the continental breakfast which means light breakfast consisting usually of coffee or tea and a roll, pastry, or other baked good. That doesn't include a private chef that makes 7 layer omelettes, Eggs Benedict or a three course breakfast served with a Mimosa! I'm trying to make a point here.

In closing, we checked in late and only stayed for one evening. We would stay here again in 2013 when we travel to the area. This hotel is next to all attractions including the Pier and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. There's no question that with over 90 hotels in this area, there's a lot of competition and much to choose from. If you're on a budget and looking to experience a hotel right next to the Gulf for a fraction of the cost, this hotel is for you. Kathy, you're doing a great job with your staff and we thank you for the hospitality in October. Have a great day!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Oh My...........Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. It's guests like you that make our jobs so enjoyable. We are so thankful that we have the best guests staying with us. We have so many people that return to us whenever they come to Clearwater Beach . When one of our return guests walks in the door its like family visiting. Call us when you are ready to make plans for 2013. Looking forward to seeing you again. Take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Kathy & Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
WARRINGTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel in march and had no hesitation to come back for a longer stay in november , great location , hotel is having rooms upgraded, new kitchenette , etc so will be even better , staff freindly , ( thanks to kathy for sorting out gulfview) free continental breakfast , will be staying again when visiting clearwater beach

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Hi.... Thank you so much for taking the time for our survey and your very nice words. It was great having you visit with again, and looking forward to seeing you again soon. I am so glad you enjoyed your room. I told you that you would love the view. Call me when you are ready to make new plans. Take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family.
ANNAPOLIS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Was promised a $300.00 discount, but, nobody knew about it except Cathy. Not sure yet whether or not I received it. I was there for 17 days and the housekeeping staff never did clean the bathroom floor. The staff at the Front Desk was wonderful, especially Cathy, Kate, & Sean!!!. I'm not sure whether the housekeeper spoke English, But, I don't think she understood what I said. However, she DID make the beds, vacuumed, left a sufficient amount of towels, but, the bathroom didn't receive the attention it required. It was very loud with motorcycles and a 7am wedding with cars honking their horns,and screaming out the windows of their cars (celebrating the apparent wedding) and the revving of their motorcycle engines EVERY morning and afternoon. They seemed to choos to rev their engines right in front of our room. Let's just call that a coincidence. However, those situations were NOT the fault of the Front Desk. I can't say enough about the Front Desk! They were so attentive that they made me feel like they were there just for me. They went above and beyond there duties to make me feel so spoiled and important to them. You would have thought that I was part of their families or royalty. They were super. And, on a scale of 1-10, I would have given them a score of 15. I have stayed at a number of hotels and the staff have never been so attentive, whever I've been the staff have not measured up to yours. They made my stay in Florida absolutely grand. And, if they're an example of your other hotels, I would certainly choose Travelodge, again! I loved being pampered and spoiled throughout my vacation I was there for 17 days and not once were they grumpy or impatient with me! They made my visit wonderful, and I would definitely use them, again!! They were so kind and helpful that I would highly recommened Travelodge to all of my friends.. However, the housekeeping staff could use a little more attention to the bathrooms. Thanks again so much Cathy, Kate and Sean for making my first visit to yur beautifu!! state so wonderful!!! The only other complaint I could mention would be that the repairemen started up their Hammering at 6 am. First next door. and then above us. Didn't make sleeping in very good. However, I realize that they were just doing their jobs..

florid su

florida such s pleasent your bew

kind and helpful. I felt that they were dear friends and truly miss them.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time for a review and your kind words. We spoke the other day regarding the discount you received. It was good talking with you. Kate and Sean will see your review(they like seeing their names in print). As for the front desk, we are really not doing anything special, we are just being ourselves. We enjoy spending time with our guests. Call us directly when you are ready to make next years plan. Happy Thanksgiving...........And Happy Holidays.
Take care
Kahy & Team
Decorah, IA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

If your looking for an inexpensive hotel with few amenities but a great location, this is the place. Relatively clean but totally no frills! Nice little pool area with no hot tub. You only have to walk across the street and you are on beautiful Clearwater Beach!

• Stayed May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope to see you again when you visit our beautiful beach.again. Take care...........