“Holiday 2012” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach

Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach
Ranked #49 of 96 Hotels in Clearwater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
ANNAPOLIS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Was promised a $300.00 discount, but, nobody knew about it except Cathy. Not sure yet whether or not I received it. I was there for 17 days and the housekeeping staff never did clean the bathroom floor. The staff at the Front Desk was wonderful, especially Cathy, Kate, & Sean!!!. I'm not sure whether the housekeeper spoke English, But, I don't think she understood what I said. However, she DID make the beds, vacuumed, left a sufficient amount of towels, but, the bathroom didn't receive the attention it required. It was very loud with motorcycles and a 7am wedding with cars honking their horns,and screaming out the windows of their cars (celebrating the apparent wedding) and the revving of their motorcycle engines EVERY morning and afternoon. They seemed to choos to rev their engines right in front of our room. Let's just call that a coincidence. However, those situations were NOT the fault of the Front Desk. I can't say enough about the Front Desk! They were so attentive that they made me feel like they were there just for me. They went above and beyond there duties to make me feel so spoiled and important to them. You would have thought that I was part of their families or royalty. They were super. And, on a scale of 1-10, I would have given them a score of 15. I have stayed at a number of hotels and the staff have never been so attentive, whever I've been the staff have not measured up to yours. They made my stay in Florida absolutely grand. And, if they're an example of your other hotels, I would certainly choose Travelodge, again! I loved being pampered and spoiled throughout my vacation I was there for 17 days and not once were they grumpy or impatient with me! They made my visit wonderful, and I would definitely use them, again!! They were so kind and helpful that I would highly recommened Travelodge to all of my friends.. However, the housekeeping staff could use a little more attention to the bathrooms. Thanks again so much Cathy, Kate and Sean for making my first visit to yur beautifu!! state so wonderful!!! The only other complaint I could mention would be that the repairemen started up their Hammering at 6 am. First next door. and then above us. Didn't make sleeping in very good. However, I realize that they were just doing their jobs..

florid su

florida such s pleasent your bew

kind and helpful. I felt that they were dear friends and truly miss them.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time for a review and your kind words. We spoke the other day regarding the discount you received. It was good talking with you. Kate and Sean will see your review(they like seeing their names in print). As for the front desk, we are really not doing anything special, we are just being ourselves. We enjoy spending time with our guests. Call us directly when you are ready to make next years plan. Happy Thanksgiving...........And Happy Holidays.
Take care
Kahy & Team
Decorah, IA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

If your looking for an inexpensive hotel with few amenities but a great location, this is the place. Relatively clean but totally no frills! Nice little pool area with no hot tub. You only have to walk across the street and you are on beautiful Clearwater Beach!

• Stayed May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope to see you again when you visit our beautiful beach.again. Take care...........
CANTON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Older motel that needs a few upgrades, but overall a very good experience. Breakfast could have been better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Hi..........Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes, we are a older hotel and we are always doing something to upgrade. Changing out the kitchenette cabinets and countertops will be making a big difference. It just takes time to get to all the rooms. As for our breakfast, I know you noticed I have limited space, so I try to have a little bit of everything a guest would like. I am always open for suggestions.................We are all very happy you had a good visit with us. Take care.....................
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights 4 days. Our room was clean had a very nice view. The staff was very accomodating. Kate and Sean did everything they could to make our stay at the Travelodge a great experience. It was peaceful and being able to catch the sunsets was very romantic. The staff made it easy for us to check in and out. The room was clean and more important it was quiet. This is deffinately the place we will return to. Price was good location was awesome. We didn't use the car at all. We felt safe and comfortable. The a/c was real cold. Convenient to have a compact fridge and microwave something we didn't expect. Sean and Kate had great suggestions on restaurants and things to keep us busy. We r from Clearwater originally but we learned of fun things we hadn't done before. And thanks for the coupons!

Room Tip: If u have preferances Kate was great at suggesting a perfect for us. Sean gave us coupons and had gr...