“Golf Trip” 4 of 5 stars

You added Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach to your Saves list
Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   401 South Gulfview Boulevard, Clearwater, FL 33767   |
Ranked #46 of 95 Hotels in Clearwater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
CANTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Older motel that needs a few upgrades, but overall a very good experience. Breakfast could have been better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Hi..........Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes, we are a older hotel and we are always doing something to upgrade. Changing out the kitchenette cabinets and countertops will be making a big difference. It just takes time to get to all the rooms. As for our breakfast, I know you noticed I have limited space, so I try to have a little bit of everything a guest would like. I am always open for suggestions.................We are all very happy you had a good visit with us. Take care.....................
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights 4 days. Our room was clean had a very nice view. The staff was very accomodating. Kate and Sean did everything they could to make our stay at the Travelodge a great experience. It was peaceful and being able to catch the sunsets was very romantic. The staff made it easy for us to check in and out. The room was clean and more important it was quiet. This is deffinately the place we will return to. Price was good location was awesome. We didn't use the car at all. We felt safe and comfortable. The a/c was real cold. Convenient to have a compact fridge and microwave something we didn't expect. Sean and Kate had great suggestions on restaurants and things to keep us busy. We r from Clearwater originally but we learned of fun things we hadn't done before. And thanks for the coupons!

Room Tip: If u have preferances Kate was great at suggesting a perfect for us. Sean gave us coupons and had gr...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy E
travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
WOW.............Thank you so much for taking the time for our review. We are all very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Kate and Sean will get a copy of your review (they love seeing their name in print) I am very lucky to have such a great team, we all work together to have all our guests enjoy their visit with us. Did you enjoy our beautiful beach? How about the vendors on the pier? No matter how many times I walk it, I always find something different. Just call us when you are ready to return to Clearwater Beach. Once again, thank you.Take care......
Indy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wife and I stayed there for 4 nights 2nd week of Oct and enjoyed the stay on the 3rd floor with Gulf/beach view. View was very good but would be better on the 4th due to palm trees blocking a little bit of the view but not bad. Upon arrival the first room given was very warm due to AC not working very well if at all. Were immediately given another room on the end. Room is a pretty good size compared to many hotels. It is an old hotel but not bad, and a great location. It could use some updating to include the elevator (it does have a soft spot in the floor) and sliding balcony door. The folks were all very nice and helpful. Pool was nice too. Room was cleaned each day as expected and well done. We enjoyed the stay and would stay there again. Thanks to Kathy, Kate and the others for making our stay nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time for your review and your kind words, which I will share with the rest of our team. It makes us all feel good when we know our guests enjoyed their visit with us.
As for the elevator, the floor is not going any where. Maintenance needs to replace the wood under the tile which should be done soon. Call us when you are ready to make your plans and if we can we will get you up to 4th floor. Great View.........................Take care.............
Florianopolis, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Ok, the hotel is a little bit "tired".
The floor in the elevator is a bit strange. There are some parts in the room that are not well painted. You can see the effects of the "front beach" wheater.
But, c'mon, the hotel is almost inside the beach. I've stay in the 2nd floor and had a good view of the sea. There is a pool that I didn't use. There is also free parking.
The bed, air conditioning, bathroom are just ok, no complains about them. There is a simple breakfast that was useful: toasts, orange juice, coffee.
Yes, maybe the hotel needs a renovation, but for me this was not a problem. There's a pricey Hilton nearby.
If you are concern about decoration, fancy lobbies, etc, take this review as an average one.
For me was very good. Would return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for writing your review and your kind words about our older building. There really is not much we can do about the age of our building, but we are always trying to it keep clean, painted, updating the rooms (we are replacing some of the kitchen cabinets as we speak. It just takes time.) Once again, thank you and hope to see you again soon. Take care
MONROE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The view was great as advertised. The rooms air conditioner couldn't get the room to a temperature that mad my wife and I comfortable. When we where about to leave for the day we stopped by the front desk to tell the lady at the counter "owner" the room felt not cool enough for us and if there was anything they could do to help she said well you guys are bigger people I have some fans you can use in your room. My wife heard that and I was floored. If it was not so close to the beach I would have left right there. The elevator floor has some soft spots on it that does not feel safe and secure it was broke down for a day and smells like mold. Very out dated and needs money reinvested into the property before its too late.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites Clearwater Beach, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time for the review. I am so sorry you had problems with your a/c. I do remember you coming in and telling me that the a/c was not cooling very well. I also do remember offering you fans to circulate the air better, but I would never insult someone like you are suggesting. That is not who I am..................... I also remember telling Sean at front desk that if the a/c continues to not cool good enough the next day, please offer to move them to another room. Maintenance is replacing the wood under the elevator floor..........Thank you again for visiting with us and hope you give us another try if you visit Clearwater beach again. Take care./.......
Kathy & Team

Travelers are raving about these Clearwater hotels