Seaside Inn & Suites
$168
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$215
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$175
$135
  • Beachfront
$421
$325
$239
$173
$187
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationclearwater beachroom was cleanocean viewan older propertyparking passbeach sidegreat roombeach hotelchecking intravelodgeraymondbalconygulfmicrowaveflorida
Reviewed April 19, 2011

We loved this hotel. Free parking, comfortable beds and great location. It is a 3 minute walk from the beach and we never heard any noise. The rooms were always clean and the staff was wonderful. Rooms were huge and the even provided the dishes!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank erinleighperry
travel401, General Manager at Seaside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2011

Thank you so much for yor review and kind words. I will share your comments with my team. Our housekeepers are wonderful. They take a lot of pride in what they do. There may be a time when we are very busy and something will be missed but that is very rare. I am very lucky to have the Team I have. They take great pride in everything they do. I do share all these reviews with my team because knowing what our guests are saying and feeling is very important to us
and as a Team we can work together to take care of any problems that our guests see.
I do hope you visit with us again real soon. Just call or go to our web page.
take care......
Kathy & Travelodge team

Reviewed April 11, 2011

The room wasn't dirty, but not clean either, there were stains on the walls near the garbage can, the kitchen area has stains on the backsplash, nothing big, just small things here and there you would think a hotel would clean and take care of, the room was okay looking, the funiture was really old, the "queen" size beds looked and felt REALLY small and fitting 5 people on 2 tiny beds, even with 3 of the 5 being kids was hard. The staff was very friendly and the view of the gulf was great, but the hotel's wall were paper thin and from 11pm until 4am it sounded like there was a party in our room and there is no one at the front desk overnight, so I didn't get ANY sleep, not fun when you have to get up at the crack of dawn and run 13 miles. I personally wouldn't stay there again, I'd rather pay more for a nicer room, cleaned better, and someone at the front desk overnight so that guest who actually like and want to sleep don't get kept up by people who are too stupid to realize that other people are in the hotel and may want to sleep or just to darn rude to care.
The room wasn't dirty, but not clean either, there were stains on the walls near the garbage can and other places around the room. The kitchen area (If you could even it call it that) has stains on the backsplash, and just looked old and dirty, I would NEVER cook for my family in there, YUCK!, The room wasn't horrible, it was just small things here and there you would think a hotel would clean and take care of, the funiture was really old, the "queen" size beds looked and felt REALLY small and fitting 5 people on 2 tiny beds, even with 3 of the 5 being kids was hard. The staff was very friendly and the view of the gulf was great, but the hotel's wall were paper thin and from 11pm until 4am it sounded like there was a party in our room and there is no one at the front desk overnight, so I didn't get ANY sleep, not fun when you have to get up at the crack of dawn and run 13 miles. They had a pool, but even that didn't look right, the water looked murky blue, it just looked dirty so the one thing our kids were looking forward to they didn't get to do, because it wasn't cared for well. The breakfast wasn't that bad, but it was in the "lobby" and that room is smaller than my master bedroom. I personally wouldn't stay there again, I'd rather pay more for a nicer room, cleaned better, and someone at the front desk overnight so that guest who actually like and want to sleep don't get kept up by people who are too stupid to realize that other people are in the hotel and may want to sleep or just to darn rude to care.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Fep04

I am so sorry you did not have a good stay with us. I do hope you spoke with me because our guests are very important to us and we want them to enjoy their visit with us and if there is anything I or my team can do to make things better, we will. We do have a night audit person on property that carrys a cell phone with them at all times. There is a telephone card in the room that has a emergency number so we can be reach at all times. The night audit person would have taken care of any noise complaints right away. If you call the front desk after 11pm and get the answering machine it will also give out emergency number. There is always someone available for our guests. I do hope you give us another try on your next visit to Clearwater Beach. Take care...........
Regards

Reviewed March 31, 2011

We arrived in Clearwater with no reservations during spring break. On a chance, I stopped in at the Travelodge to check rates and availability. When Kathy said she had a room available with a kitchenette and balcony pool view I snatched it up without following my policy of checking the room first. I warned my family that I hadn't seen the room and to be prepared for anything. Our ride up the extremely old, small and slow elevator gave us pause, but we were pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness. cleanliness and brightness of our 4th floor room. With a little kitchenette, separate dinette and a balcony over-looking the pool we were set. There were some minor repairs needed, but the room, bathroom and kitchenette areas were all very clean. We were there to spend our days at the beach, so our goal was to have something comfortable, clean and affordable. Goal met!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AppletonPackerbacker

I am glad you stopped in to our Travelodge and I was able to assist you for your few days on Beautiful Clearwater Beach. You are correct that our rooms need some TLC which we are looking into at this time. The new beds and bedding make a big difference and changing our drapes made the rooms much brighter. We are looking forward to have all our rooms done hopefully by end of year. Did you get the chance to go see Winter at the Clearwater Aquarium?
They name the new baby dolphin that they rescued HOPE. The movie Winters Tale will be out in the fall. Watch for it. Hope to see you again soon. Just give us a call.
Take care

Reviewed March 28, 2011

Top notch staff! Every employee was courteous and went out of their way to make sure everything was as it should be! I cannot rave enough about everyone I came into contact with. The accomodations are definitely older and the beds are not comfortable. They are older, and frankly, for the AMAZING location and price, I have no complaints. My only real complaint is that the "free wireless" is misleading. I was unable to ever connect to the internet. Unfortunately, for me, this was a major problem as I could not conduct any of the business I needed to right away. Luckily, I was able to hop on the wifi next door at the Red Roof Inn and finally got some thing accomplished. If had known about this problem, I would have picked somewhere else due to my needs. I hope they fix it in the future, otherwise I won't be able to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Prinsassjo

Thank you for taking the time for your review and kind words. I am sorry you had problems with the wifi. This is a matter that is being looked into and hope to have corrected soon. For some reason certain parts of the building is not picking up our signal and this is what we are taking care of. We are also in the process of getting new beds and bedding. We already have some of our rooms with the new beds and bedding and yes they do look nice. Our guests who have been here have noticed the difference and told us they had a great night sleep on new beds. We are also trying to update other parts of our rooms the best we can. Call me directly when you know your plans. I will make sure you are in a room where you will have no problems with the wifi. Looking forward to hear from you. Take care......
Regards

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I can't say enough about Kathy and her team. I made reservations in Aug for our stay in March and it was everything Kathy promised - and more! We asked for a 4th floor room with a balcony view of the gulf and that's exactly what we got. The room was very clean and comfortable but most of all it was quiet. I think Kathy and her team run a tight ship and they do a good job of controlling any wannabe spring breakers form disrupting the place. There were a number of "young" seniors there during our stay and I think we all appreciated the peace and quiet.

Thanks Kathy. It was great - we'll be back.!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MooresMills7

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review and your kind words. It was our pleasure having you stay with us. March is a great time to come to Clearwater Beach. Over the years March break has become more for families than spring breakers. Of course having the Phillies, Yankees and Blue Jays spring training here has been wonderful. We met some wonderful people and of course our return guests that come every year for the Phillies spring training. We always have a great time when they arrive. Let me know when you are ready for your next visit. Remember, March is a busy month for us, our Phillie fans book sometimes 6-8 months in advance to secure the type of rooms they always reserve. Some have already reserved before they even left us. Take care...........
Regards, Kathy & Travelodge Team