Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Clearwater)
Gulfway Inn(Clearwater)
View Hotel
All reviewsruth eckerd hallcourtney campbell causewayfront deskgulf to bayroom was cleanyogurtthe breakfast arearoad noisetampa international airportmake your own waffleswaffle makercomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againminute drivephillies spring trainingbreakfast staffpool and hot tub
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Overall a very good stay at the Fairfield inn. Bed was good, room was clean, like the special touch of leaving a sanitizing wipe for the remote control. Breakfast options were very good with various yogurt, pastries, waffle maker etc.
Parking was tough a couple nights, when the hotel was filled up.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Leigh Anne M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay in Clearwater. I am happy that you enjoyed your visit, especially the guest room and the breakfast. I truly appreciate your time, and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Clearwater.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had a wonderful time and the staff were great and helpful!!!! very clean!!! i just wish the beds were softer!!! other than that this place is wonderful!!!! i will go back!!! i live in the area we wanted a weekend away from the house this was so perfect!!! the price was great as well!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Leigh Anne M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Shawntae,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - it's always nice to have a weekend away! I look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Our stay at the Fairfield was a great experience. The staff was excellent and accommodating, the rooms were very nice, and an especial high five to the woman who serves up the breakfast buffet. She was outstanding. Of special importance to me was the wifi. It was excellent.

Room Tip: If you are in need of laundry facilities or the spa be sure to make sure they aren't in need of repair during your stay.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Leigh Anne M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay in Clearwater. I am so happy to hear that you experienced such great service, especially from our breakfast team. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the entire team. Once again, I appreciate your time, and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Clearwater.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We spent one night here as we were attending a wedding down the street. It was a good stay. As with most Fairfield properties the rooms are furnished in that cheep greet motif. Good value however and really no complaints. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Leigh Anne M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Clearwater, and I hope that you had a great experience at the wedding. I also wanted to let you know that the Fairfield Inn & Suites will be undergoing a refresh in 2014 to update our look. Please be sure to come and check out our new look in 2014!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

It was my family's first trip to the Tampa Bay area. We knew nothing about the area except to stay in either Clearwater or St Pete. We have a six year old and wanted a place with a pool and breakfast. In short, we miss the Fairfield Inn. We checked in and went directly to the pool, as we just flew in from cold NY. The pool was heated, and we never wanted to leave. The front desk staff was so pleasant. My daughter was drawing pictures on paper from the business center, and we asked for a stapler at the front desk. The representative said to give her the papers, and instead of stapling it, she used a hole puncher and a binder to make a book for my daughter. Its her favorite souvenir (and we went to Disneyworld) Another agent made print outs of directions to restaurants in St Pete. In the evenings the agent warmed up milk for my daughter- who only drinks warm milk. I had some office work so the business center was very helpful to make printouts. And the drive from the airport was so pretty on the causeway I felt like I was in the tropics. We loved the location...near all the highways, near the airport, and not far from the beaches. Also laundry facilities were helpful.. and the agent gave us detergent and dryer sheets. I am a GM of a small hotel in Manhattan and was impressed throughout. My wife now says we have a second home at the Fairfield Inn in Clearwater. We hope to return soon- sooner the better as it is now 15' in New York!

Room Tip: stay in the front and on the 4th or 5th floor. Nice view of the bay
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Russ920
Leigh Anne M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Russ,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Clearwater! I will be sure to share your feedback with team, especially the front desk staff. We want our hotel and the service we give to provide you with a home away from home. Please come back soon, and stay warm up in New York!