“Lunch”

Chopsticks Super Buffet
Ranked #302 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeland, Florida
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Chopsticks today for lunch with some family. The place looks clean and well lit. The buffet tables were all full and all the food was hot. The sushi was plentiful and they have a very nice assortment. The hot dishes are standard Chinese and were all very good. The desserts were plentiful and they have real ice cream. The waitresses were attentive and friendly. All in all....We were quite happy and will return when in the Clearwater area again.

• Visited January 2014

“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Don't go to this restaurant! The owners were arrested for human trafficking. They paid there employees extremely below minimum wage. Will you really support the abuse of another human being just to have a plate of food?

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jjlopera2
Tampa, Florida
“Like the Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

1st visit Dec 6 , 2013 with my mom. Its in a strip mall around stores that i'd shop in boefore or after eating. The service was great and freiendly. More sushi than i care and other american dishes then I care for. very Clean. I wouldnt make it my regualr spot but i'd go back when im in the area.

• Visited December 2013
clearwater
“good price, lots of options and sushi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've never been to a buffet that has sushi so I was skeptical at first... for 7.99 all you can eat including sushi... It was actually really, really good sushi. That's mostly what ate. I usually pay more than 7.99 per roll at a high end sushi place, so to pay that for all you can eat, awesome. there was a huge variety and I probably tasted most of them. The actual buffet food was average, the chinese chicken options were disappointing, very chewy and crispy, not much actual chicken in there. But the sushi outweighed the rest of the food, and was worth it to go if you live sushi. Our waitress was attentive and cleared our table as needed. We will be back next time we crave chinese and more importantly, sushi!

• Visited November 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Clean, Friendly, and Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

It is one of the cleanest Chinese Buffets I have ever gone to. That is the first thing that I noticed the first time I went. The food is excellent from what is on the buffets, to the sushi, and hibachi grill. In all the times I have gone there my drink has never fallen below half full without some one asking if I need a refill. The atmosphere is nice, and I have never felt too crowded. The parking is the only negative, but that is due to the plaza it is in.

• Visited September 2013