“Horrible”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Horrible”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Don't go to this restaurant! The owners were arrested for human trafficking. They paid there employees extremely below minimum wage. Will you really support the abuse of another human being just to have a plate of food?

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Jjlopera2

Orlando, Florida
“Like the Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

1st visit Dec 6 , 2013 with my mom. Its in a strip mall around stores that i'd shop in boefore or after eating. The service was great and freiendly. More sushi than i care and other american dishes then I care for. very Clean. I wouldnt make it my regualr spot but i'd go back when im in the area.

• Visited December 2013
clearwater
“good price, lots of options and sushi!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've never been to a buffet that has sushi so I was skeptical at first... for 7.99 all you can eat including sushi... It was actually really, really good sushi. That's mostly what ate. I usually pay more than 7.99 per roll at a high end sushi place, so to pay that for all you can eat, awesome. there was a huge variety and I probably tasted most of them. The actual buffet food was average, the chinese chicken options were disappointing, very chewy and crispy, not much actual chicken in there. But the sushi outweighed the rest of the food, and was worth it to go if you live sushi. Our waitress was attentive and cleared our table as needed. We will be back next time we crave chinese and more importantly, sushi!

• Visited November 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Clean, Friendly, and Good Food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It is one of the cleanest Chinese Buffets I have ever gone to. That is the first thing that I noticed the first time I went. The food is excellent from what is on the buffets, to the sushi, and hibachi grill. In all the times I have gone there my drink has never fallen below half full without some one asking if I need a refill. The atmosphere is nice, and I have never felt too crowded. The parking is the only negative, but that is due to the plaza it is in.

• Visited September 2013
Palm Harbor
“Food gross, service bad”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I never liked this place. From the food to the service, but then I read in the news that they had up to ten people living in a one bedroom apts and working 18 hour days six days a week. To be honest.... I figured they would have been out of business by early 2013 even before the news report

Visited October 2012