“Hit the spot”

Dining options: Reservations
Hailey, Idaho
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We figured we were going to do all right when we met a Chinese family coming out of this buffet. Lots of selections of sushi, traditional Chinese dishes- both main and side, small American type salad bar, dessert bar with yummy green tea ice cream. Great value and lots of choices. I personally didn't care for most of what was one the dessert bar but the rest of the buffet was fabulous.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank william b

Clearwater, Florida
“All You Can Eat and Good Food”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I took two you men with big appetites to Chopsticks Buffet. It was a busy Easter Sunday but we were seated with no wait. The food was hot and refilled promptly when things ran out. The sushi was plentiful but average tasting. The other items were better in my opinion. Crab legs were tasty, chicken and brocoli yummy and soups delicious. Our server was attentive, removing used plates quickly and refilling beverages as needed. It's not fine dining but great for two hungry boys.

Palm Harbor, FL
“A cut above the usual all-you-can-eat buffet.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm not generally an all-you-can-eat buffet fan. Average Buffet food is usually sub-par with lots of breading, not hot, not fresh, and cheaper grade ingredients... But not at Chopsticks! We have been here twice now and the food is quite good. Hot food is hot, cold food is cold, an all is fresh made. Crab legs were great both visits, not super salty or iodine flavored like at most buffets. Chinese specialties are all tasty and freshly made with many different items and many tables to choose from. They have a good sized sushi bar, and I had a few pieces, but I would not go here for sushi. Slices of fish are very thin, and kind of tasteless, and dry. I worry how long that kind of food may be sitting out, so I prefer a sushi bar for that... The Chinese buffet is what you're here for. The price is phenomenal- less than $30 for two dinners including crab legs, fresh shrimp and oysters on the half shell. For those complaining about service, let me clue you in... Buffet means get your own food. We had no problem with the runner who got us hot tea and cleaned up our dirty plates. This isn't Berns Steakhouse. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet. We will be back when we're really hungry for Chinese!

Dunedin, Florida
“Good Buffet with Large Selection”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went here for dinner with my wife and father-in-law. They have a nice selection of food, including crab legs and sushi. I really enjoyed their green beans and house specialty shrimp. The fried dumplings were a little too salty for my taste. Also the egg rolls were dry and not very tasty. Both my wife and father-in-law found plenty of dishes they enjoyed. I believe we will be going back for another visit even though we have a number of other favorite restaurants in the area.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad service”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food is mediocre at best. The service is awful. They are extremely rude, and slow to fill up your drinks. I will not be back.

• Visited February 2013