“Don't go for the service!”

Chopsticks Super Buffet
Ranked #250 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The food is good and there is plenty of healthy and not so healthy choices. Also, the price is very reasonable, however, the service was terrible. The first time I went to this restaurant, the service was okay, but his time the waitress was just rude. We did not even sit down and she was rushing us to make drink choices. She did not remove plates so we placed them on a nearby table only to be told NOT to do that!

Next time in Clearwater I will search for another place to eat Chinese food.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Best Chinese buffett I have ever been too! and soooo clean!! will be back soon... and thank you for such great service. Dave & Stacy

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It is an all you can eat buffet and they do put out plenty of food with lots of variety. I have been there twice now and both experiences were the same. Weekday lunch is priced about $8 and discount coupons are in several local publications. Sunday brunch is $13 with crab and frogs legs. The food, while plentiful, is not gourmet but then most buffets are not. Lots of salt laden chicken dishes, tons of fresh fruit, desert choices are good. But, some food was barely warm and the calamari was soggy. Overall I don't find the food as good as a local take out place but I'd still a hungry teen there just for the fill-up.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

First off, do not pay the dinner price. Lunch is $7.95 and you get everything except the crab legs. Most entrees are chicken based. It is ok for lunch. Service is fine since all they do is refill drinks. Food is average and typical fora buffett.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant isn't anything spectacular for what they charge. The food selection isn't that great... believe it or not there is more of a selection of fruit than food! I'd rather go to a restaurant sit down and be served and not have to wait to be seated and refills on my drink! $15.00 plus the cost of soda your talking almost $20.00 a person! I'd rather eat a nice steak! The customer service is terrible! The manager is really rude no smile on their faces at all. I'd rather take my business elsewhere like the other comments have said.

1  Thank marianna v