“Great breakfast, service and value”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #232 of 725 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This I-Hop had the nicest servers by far. I overheard one server volunteer to go the attached hotel for something another customer wanted but I-Hop didn't have. That was impressive! My only concern was the birds that fly around the outside seating that swoop down and steal break or jelly from the tables. I definitely sat indoors!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

we had a really enjoyed our breakfast, we had some fruit pancakes with syrup really nice. staff were really nice and very attentive, our son got a dinosaur made by the entertainer there. parking is in the neighbouring hotel were you are given a permit to park.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went to IHOP about8 pm I had breakfast witch was good but my husband had steak and potatoes. Steak was bad red potatoes were fried potatoes. They did take the steak off of our bill but at first we were offered 10% off check.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Tried breakfast there during a recent stay in Clearwater Beach. My wife got grossed out when she found a long hair in her pancakes. Note to staff, please wear hairnets. Waitress was super and they didn't charge us for her meal. Won't return there on next visit. Not cool.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was neat and clean. We went once for dinner and once for breakfast. It was quite empty at dinner time (around 8:30 PM). Service was ok. Place was clean and tidy. Burger was OK as well as the fries which were very good.
Breakfast was very good, and service good as well. The waitress was very attentive and cordial. Quality of food very good as usual in IHOP.