“Amazing Cruise”

Calypso Queen Tropical Party Buffet Cruise
$16.98*
2 Hour Lunchtime Sightseeing Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy lunch and dinner dance cruises that offer the best waterfront views of coastal Florida, and a tantalizing selection of entrees from a full menu. Enjoy gorgeous views while cruising aboard the StarLite Sapphire in the St. Petersburg Beach area or the StarLite Majesty Dining Yacht in Clearwater Beach.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Glendale, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Amazing Cruise”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I took 2 friends with me on this dinner cruise. It was so amazing. It was absolutely beautiful. We had the best time on this little trip. I have never been on a cruise before but I must say this was so amazing and it was so worth it. I absolutely loved it.

Visited June 2013
StarLiteFlorida, Manager at StarLite Majesty Dining Cruises, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We are so happy that you were pleased with the cruise and had a wonderful time. Please come to see us again soon!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very beautiful night”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My sweetheart and I took the sunset cruise not knowing what to expect. What we found is that the boat was beautiful, the staff was pleasant and the food was excellent. We took in a beautiful sunset and had a beautiful time. We had a great time and would recommend to anyone.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mdtaltin
StarLiteFlorida, Guest Relations Manager at StarLite Majesty Dining Cruises, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for cruising with us! It sounds like you had a lovely evening and we hope to see you again!
Florida
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Surprisingly Lovely”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

OK, so I say this because I'm local and had low expectations for this dinner cruise when invited recently. I must say, it was a wonderful way to spend an evening and a great way to celebrate a birthday. The cruise is relaxing, the meals quite tasty and the service and entertainment superb! Boarding tickets are not expensive for the sunset cruise, but meals come with a fairly steep price for chicken and shrimp dishes. It's worth it, though, for a special occasion or a romantic evening. Clearwater Beach is beautiful any way, but this is a wonderful way to see our gorgeous sunsets from the water. This is one attraction that I will definitely recommend (already have) to locals and tourists alike.

2 Thank HBSonGal
Happy Belated Birthday :) We're happy that you chose to celebrate with us aboard the StarLite Majesty. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to seeing you again!
Clearwater, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good service, great setting”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Used a groupon to board the Starlite Majesty. Ordered an appetizer and a bottle of wine and took it to the open air deck. Enjoyed the scenery and the sea breeze. Were surprised by the number of young children on a dinner cruise that lasts from 7-10 at night. Were not told in advance that there was a wedding on board, but neither the number of children nor the wedding impacted our enjoyment. Servers are attentive and offer good advice as to what to order.

1 Thank canuck_in_clearwater
Thank you for sailing with us! We're pleased that you had an enjoyable evening and look forward to welcoming you on-board another cruise!
Avon, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good food and service.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

If you are looking for a relaxing boat ride with good food consider Starlite. I don't think school age children would find it interesting but it was great for my wife and I.