“Very playable”

Belleview Biltmore Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This Donald Ross-designed 18-hole championship course is a full service facility that features practice facilities, golf shop, PGA instruction, a 2 million dollar clubhouse and banquet facility that can be home to weddings, receptions, company parties, and networking events.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We played this course two times last week. The course is very playable but not immaculately groomed. Both of our tee times, as we requested, were prior to 8:00 am (due to the warm weather). The staff was very helpful informing us about the course. Both days we were able to play w/in 3 1/2 hr to 4 hrs. We were not held up by players in front of us. The food/beverage cart came by at least 2 times/round. After our game we ate lunch in the club house. The food was very good & reasonably priced... club wrap & beer. Great value for less than $50 for 18 holes!
TIP: If you are playing the week of your birthday, register on-line for a free round! It certainly was nice to play a free round!

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

Very nice course, staff was welcoming and friendly, course was in good shape, very nice Ping club rentals. I would highly recommend this course. It was recommended to me by locals at a bar the night before. I think I paid around 70 dollars for golf and rental clubs. Great experience I will definitely return to this course on our next visit.

2  Thank Mstegall
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We enjoy playing her all the time. It's got some contour, for a Florida course. Club house is decent. Friendly staff. No carts in the parking lot.

1  Thank fishlaw
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Had an 11:30 tee time. Did not get off 1st tee until 12:10. We had to wait on carts to come in before we could tee off. From our tee time till we finished was 6 hours. Play is very slow waited on most tees. Ranger did not seem to push those who were falling behind group in front.

Course was one of the nicer ones played in the area, but the slow play impacted how I played. I would recommend this course if they managed play better. I am giving it a recommend because the course is a value if you play for under $50.00.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

We played there today and it took us over 3 hours to play the front nine. We had 4 groups waiting on the 2nd tee. Called the Pro Shop and was told there was nothing they could do. Not once in 5+ hours did we see the ranger or the beverage cart other than off in the distance. Not worth the aggrevation at any price !

1  Thank largobill