“Really good food, fun atmosphere”

Carmel Kitchen Wine & Bar
Ranked #101 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went here when I was in town visiting a friend. It will be my new "spot" when I go to the area. The food is really good although, for me, there were too many fried items which could be replaced with more fresh items. Still there was plenty to eat and eat we did. There are a couple of sampler dishes with a variety of foods, both were great. The soups, great. The pear dessert really great. Lava cake was fine, but really lava cake is lava cake, but it was good. The server, whose name I do not remember, but do remember he is from Milwaukee, was nice, cute, and very accommodating, not to mention FAST!!! We had so much food on our table so quickly, he was a dream! Anyway, loved it, you'll love it too, so go.

1  Thank reachteresa

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Food was great, desert was awesome, decor and atmosphere amazing, service could be a little friendlier.....I will go back!

1  Thank AlmaGreco
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I enjoy going there after dinner to relax on the sofas and have a Cappuccino and dessert. Its been a while since we have had dinner there but last time the food was very good. The Meomi wine is superb. We frequented the place more when they had live music. Miss the late night music.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

What a fabulous restaurant. The ravioli were fabulous and the humus appetizer plate was creative. Try the Moroccan chicken. The wine list is excellent. Out server Christine was attentive without being intrusive. The manager also stopped by to check on us. We will be back .

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is my favorite place to go out with my friends. I love this place. Over and over and over the food is great, the sangria is fantastic (the best I've ever had), and the atmosphere is awesome! Go dressed up or go in shorts, music on Friday and Saturday nights. No matter what I've had the food is delicious. I'm local so I can eat here a lot, but if you are coming from out of town trust that the food is great, it's not too expensive, and it will be a lovely night out, whether there is two of you or a large group.