“Great Valentine's Menu”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Baymont
Transit: The Jolly Trolley & PSTA Trolley both stop at our restaurant. Be safe and enjoy the ride! The Jolly Trolley covers all of Clearwater beach from Tarpon Springs, Downtown Clearwater and runs every 20 minutes. Just tell the driver you want to go to The Lobster Pot Bistro and he'll let you know when to get off!
Description: Casual dining in the center of Clearwater Beach between Hilton & Sand Pearl resorts. Bring the family, kids menu available. Something for everyone from burgers to Surf n Turf, and you can add a lobster tail to any entree. Live music from local musicians to enhance the experience Appetizers, Hand Helds, Entree's, Desserts, late Night and Catering Full Liquor Bar
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Although a little pricy, Lobster Pot offered a wonderful Valentine's Day menu and some great champagne specials. We loved the mussels in a rich, piquant tomato-like sauce. Nice portions. My Grouper filet was perfectly cooked in a delightful creamy sauce that prompted me to ask for extra! The escargots tasted great, but were pretty standard. One thing that made the evening so special was the service was outstanding, attentive and knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed this dinner. Next time I'm in Clearwater, I will return to Lobster Pot.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The inside is quaint, not over the top. They have it set up around the walls were couples can sit at a somewhat private table with curtains on two side of you. Our server was very helpful on what to order, and the food came out perfect. The dessert was great a banana split cheesecake. Yum! They also have Jazz later on in the evening, bartenders are also very friendly, this is a nice place to visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a place we found during a casual walk one Sunday afternoon. It is a real find and hopefully one that I hope will withstand the test of time.

The mixed dish I had was cooked to perfection. Lobster was tender, scallops moist and sweet, fish seasoned just right, shrimp with a nice sweet honey like glaze and mussels that were flavored as those I have enjoyed in Belgium.

The service provided by Christian, our server, was excellent. He made sure our needs were met without being intrusive.

The atmosphere is classy and the live Jazz was the right tone and fit for this venue.

This for me is a keeper. Well done.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food was fabulous. The atmosphere was 1st class. The service was impeccable and the price was great!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Love this place, a little high price but worth it.The food was great, the service out of this world. I had lobster which was very good,my daughter had mussels which she said was excellent.