“Very pleasant little cafe”
Review of Greek City Cafe

Greek City Cafe
Ranked #196 of 735 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me and my girl were on the hunt for dinner and couldn't decide on what to have and we saw this place as we drove by...WOW what a great surprise. It was some amazing fare for a really great price. I had their special of the day which they called Bowl of Zeus and it was was! marinara and tzatziki sauce with both chicken and gyro meat over rice was an awesome mixture. I would definitely recommend to everyone and plan on going again soon, but next time I will get something smaller so I can try dessert as I heard others in the dining area raving on how good it was, just didn't have any room left :-P

Reviewed September 9, 2012

They opened this up in the old Barnie's Coffee Shoppe and kept the inside atmosphere the same. It is comfortable with the colors and furnishings. Outside seating is available, but limited.
You place your order at the counter, which is unexpected. However, the food was good, the baklava was juicy and decadent.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was driving down Hy 19 near Countryside Mall and just had to stop by Greek City again. The biggest problem you have is deciding what to order. The menu is filled with goodness from top to bottom. Today I picked Pizza Niko and it was so good and fresh but the best part is the balsamic reduction drizzled over the top. Everything is good here so just close your eyes and make a pick. To top it off the prices are very reasonable. Someday I'm going to leave room for those yummy looking deserts.

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is the perfect spot for the casual eater. The food is traditional Greek with some modern takes. The food is made fresh daily and the dining area is very comfortable and relaxing. They even have an outdoor patio. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The good:
My gyro pita. My cookie. My friend's spanakopita. Free wifi. The friendly staff.
The bad:
No table service, you have to order at counter and pour your own drinks. The tea in thermos was warm, not iced, and I didn't want a lot of ice in my glass. While waiting, I caught sight of the fellow doing food prep with his finger in his nose. ewwww. Maybe plastic gloves worn by food handlers would help. We sat and talked for a while but our empty plates remained on the table.