“Finally, a hotel restaurant with good service!”

Shor American Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shor American Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coronado
Description: Come to SHOR and enjoy exceptional service and the freshest catch on the beach. SHOR restaurant an American seafood restaurant that is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The dining room is highlighted by a beautiful show kitchen and breath taking views of Clearwater Beach. For lunch we have all of your favorites including our grouper sandwich, lobster sandwich, cobb salad, and grilled flank steak. For Dinner we have a variety of small plates from calamari to American blue crab cakes. We also feature our shellfish bar where you can pick individual items or have us create a platter for you. Our seafood and meat selections are the freshest available. We have all your favorites such as grouper, snapper, filet mignon, NY strip loin, lobster ravioli, and scallops.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'm so used to having really slow service when dining at a hotel. Not here. Service was friendly and prompt. Nice selection on the menu, Was happy to see calorie conscious items there, of which I picked the Black Grouper and it was excellent! Hubby had the pulled pork tacos and loved them. I checked in on Foursquare and got a free glass of wine which was nice. Sat outside with a view of the gulf, definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was my second occasion dining in Shor. On my first visit it was for lunch with my daughter. On the second occasion my sister and I had dinner there. The entrees that we chose were impeccably prepared and delicious. We both had seafood and were very impressed with the preparation and presentation of our selections. Our server was at our beck and call and provided us with excellent service. The restaurant manager came by our table to make sure that we were completely satisfied. This is a wonderful restaurant to dine at for a special occasion. It is a bit pricey but well worth the cost for the quality of the food and the service.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Shor is located inside the Hyatt on Clearwater beach. The food is excellent as is the service. I had the crab cakes and the lobster club - both were delicious! Lots of seafood and very little filler (no breading on the crab cake, just a drop of mayo in the lobster). Even the housemade potato chips were great!

Inside seating is very nice but choose to sit outside!!! The outdoor tables overlook the beach and Gulf. The restaurant is on the second floor so there are no obstructions interrupting the amazing view.

It's a little pricey but worth every penny!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

started out with Calamari it was awesome, very tender and in strips. My partner had the Grouper sandwich it was to die for. I had the half of the Lobster roll it was wonderful indeed with homemade chips.
The views of Clearwater Beach where breath taking complimentary Valet parking as well.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My son, his wife and I recently ate here. We are the customers that servers usually are not happy to see. We had a coupon for our meal and we just drank ice water (no alcohol) with our meal! Our server gave us attentive service even though it was apparent that we would not have a $100+ bill. We had two grouper sandwiches and one of the blackberry barbequed beef brisket sandwich. Having worked in the food service industry, we enjoyed the quality of our food and the accommodations the staff made for us. We were allowed to substitute fries for the house made chips that came with the grouper sandwich. One grouper sandwich seemed to have a smaller portion of fish than the other, but overall our portion sizes were substantial and our food was very hot and fresh. We were seated in the main dining area, but could see the workings of the kitchen beyond the half parted curtain. While not too busy with dinner orders (it was almost 3:00p.m. when we ate) the kitchen staff was busy cleaning and organizing for the evening meal.