“Fantastic food, service, and ambience!!”

Shor American Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shor American Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coronado
Description: Come to SHOR and enjoy exceptional service and the freshest catch on the beach. SHOR restaurant an American seafood restaurant that is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The dining room is highlighted by a beautiful show kitchen and breath taking views of Clearwater Beach. For lunch we have all of your favorites including our grouper sandwich, lobster sandwich, cobb salad, and grilled flank steak. For Dinner we have a variety of small plates from calamari to American blue crab cakes. We also feature our shellfish bar where you can pick individual items or have us create a platter for you. Our seafood and meat selections are the freshest available. We have all your favorites such as grouper, snapper, filet mignon, NY strip loin, lobster ravioli, and scallops.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Fantastic food, service, and ambience!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

If you want to treat yourself to a truly delicious meal including very attentive service and a sunset view unmatched anywhere else, go for a window/balcony table at Shor in the Hyatt Hotel on Clearwater Beach, FL!!

• Visited October 2011

“Disappointing for the price”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Great setting and good looking menu until you sit down. Very noisy, in fact I couldn't hear my husband who was sitting right next to me. The wait staff or got to dress our salads, forgot the anchovies on the salad, which we had requested, and my entree ( the house specialty lobster ravioli) were so salty I couldn't eat them.

• Visited August 2011
Clearwater, Florida
“One person can change everything.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I can't say enough about the food at Shor.It is all very fresh, very well prepared and very well presented. We have been there many times and even brought others to dine their as well. The other might was the same. Wonderful food, great atmosphere, magnificent view. But one thing had changed and it sort of spoiled the whole thing.

Our waiter came to our table to take our order and that was the last time we saw him till he brought the bill. The bus person was there to fill our water and our drinks. The waiters assistant was there to bring our appetizer and our meals but the waiter never came back once to even ask if we were enjoying our dinner.

I will definitely go back to Shor again but I will make it perfectly clear that I do not wish to have Joe for a waiter..... if he is still there.

Milwaukee, WI
“Good but....”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Visited Shor twice while in Clearwater. The first time was after the 4th fireworks and we stopped for dessert to let the crowds clear out. Can't say enough good about their desserts. The chocolate cake was excellent but the orange dream trifle was to die for!! One son had a good cheeseburger and another shrimp both of which were good for a late nite snack.

Second visit was for my birthday dinner. I had the blue cheese steak with some sort of noodles. Wish I could remember the name because it was super. Regular steaks also got good ratings as well as the mahi mahi and grouper. Again desserts were to die for. Our only complaint was the price. I'm not opposed to paying a premium price for a great meal but this food didn't quite rank as high as other places we visited. Service was excellent.

I am sure we will give Shor another try as it showed a ton of promise. The week we were there was the first weekend opened so they are sure to improve. The parking garage is now open also and is very convenient.....even if you are just going to the beach or pier.

1 Thank jharris29
Longwood, Florida
“Not a very good value!”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I ate dinner here with my family of 12 and was quite disappointed in the quality of the food relative to the price. The food quality was average but the prices were outrageous and definitely not what I expected from a Hyatt Hotel.