“Good food, nice view”

Jimmy's Fish House & Iguana Bar
Ranked #31 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restaurant is located at the Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach
Gainesville, Florida
“Good food, nice view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went here on a busy holiday weekend with a large group. Service was great. Had eaten seafood all week so I went for the hurricane burger and it was better than I expected. Was there during sunset and it was a great view from the restaurant. Definitely not what I would call fine dining, which it doesnt pretend to be, but a fun place to hang out and the food is definitely a bit better than I was expecting from a beach place in a hotel.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great place to unwind!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I only had a couple drinks here, but the service was excellent, the first night I had a female bartender who even remembered my name the next day, and she mixed drinks very well (nice and strong!). The following day I had another server who was equally friendly! Great atmosphere, I'll definitely be back.

Visited July 2014
Fairfield, Ohio
“Anniversary Vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great service loved hanging out at the tiki bar and main bar when Jason, Ashley, Casey, Amy and Jay were working these bartenders rock. Will go back next time we are in town

1 Thank Carla F
clearwater
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time as always while visiting Sunday!
The best service, great atmosphere, delicious drinks. Awesome Amy is such a delight, she makes the best drinks & is very attentive to all the patrons. She knows everyone's name! Highly recommend and plan to spend many Sundays at this beautiful gulf side bar.

1 Thank luvbeachlife
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Bartenders!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel over the past weekend. We really enjoyed walking right downstairs to Jimmy's Fish house. The food was really decent. I had the grouper (yum) and my husband had the burger. The bar and drinks were fantastic. Awesome Amy is one of the ebst bartenders we have had. We exchanged info with her so next time we are down, we can make sure to see her. Highly recommend if you are looking for a great time, great drinks with great company.

1 Thank Tammy W