“My God”

Jimmy's Fish House & Iguana Bar
Ranked #30 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restaurant is located at the Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My God”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love Clear Water,I love everything there,hotels,beaches,birds clean beautiful water,every day water in the bay was different,I want to write a story about birds,Georg and Nasty,but now I want say something good about the waitress Dee Young.
Dee,we love you,you are THE BEST,AS person,as waitress,thank you for everything
Lika,and David
p.s. say hello,please to Danto,the singer,oh my god,he is THE BEST TOO

Seattle, Washington
“Good food and live music”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Pretty good food for the price, good drinks. Great live music on the water on many nights - good place to go if you have a big family and want better priced entrees on the water.

Visited May 2013
“PGH JASON”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Also Princess Jasmin...very nice & Jason has such a deep voice! Super busy but never acted like I was a bother. Great workers.

• Visited August 2013
“Very nice place for dinner!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday night at about 6pm. It was moderately busy, with more people sitting at the bar than eating. We dined with our two kids who each had the Mac&Cheese (normal kids menu fare), my husband had the parmesan crusted snapper (very good), and I had the grouper sandwich (good). I would say the very most notable part of our dining experience was our exceptional waitress (Lexi) she took the time to chat with the kids and brought them both out a push pop after they were done eating. Overall the food was good, but she was top notch which made everything that much better!

“Amazing time”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my sister-in-law to have some drinks and watch the sunset. Everyone was super friendly and the music was great. The bartenders are very attentive and the manager on made sure we were having a good time. it's a great view for the sunset! I will definitely be coming back.