“YUUUUUUUUUUUM!”

Pierogi Grill & Deli
Ranked #74 of 719 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 727-216-3055 http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pierogi+grill+clearwater,+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pierogi+grill&hnear=Clearwater,+FL&cid=12088817337801959951&dtab=2&ei=DhQdTdjmAoeglAf00LnKCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqgUwAA
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had seen reviews of this restaurant and having recently moved from the North East, really missed Eastern European foods...so I made a quick pit stop on my passed. I intended to pop into the market and check it out and stayed for lunch.

The deli area is well stocked with a great selection of packaged goods as well as LOTS of meats, sausages and cheeses.

The staff was warm and inviting, the restaurant was very quiet and food came out VERY quickly.

I chose the Polish Prince platter with smoked kielbasa and sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage with tomato sauce and choice of pierogi (I chose potato and farmers cheese). The kielbasa was smokey and had a great 'snap' to it, the accompanying sauerkraut was flavorful and not too sour. The stuffed cabbage was AMAZING; tender, moist and flavorful. The pierogi were soft but not mushy, topped with just enough melted butter and sauteed onions to add flavor. Definitely a great value for the price.

Only negative is that it would have been great to have a slice of good bread to wipe up the plate.

A great find and absolutely a place we'll seek out on future trips to the Gulf or when we're looking for a road trip.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

went out of my way to come here, but wasn't too happy with the food. my husband had the kielbasa sandwich and hated it (and he's easy to please, food-wise). i had the potato and cheddar pierogi and found them too mushy. there was also too much butter poured over them, which made them seem greasy.

clean place with a nice staff though!

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was so authentic and tasty. If you like pierogi this is the best. Our waitress was attentive and so sweet. Great dining experience. Be sure to visit the deli in the back - actually a small grocery store.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This restaurant is awesome! I had the kielbasa with farmers cheese and potato pierogis. This meal was incredible. The kielbasa was cooked to perfection and had amazing flavor. The sauerkraut it was on was also superb, it had a great taste to it. The pierogis were fantastic, well cooked and tasted wonderful. The onions were awesome too and really added to the flavor. Prices were fair, and I loved the atmosphere in the restaurant. Very clean and well maintained. Our server, Eric, did an awesome job. Food came out very quickly and he was very attentive. I look forward to going back here soon to try more items on the menu. Has to be the best Polish food in town!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We visited the restaurant for lunch. The place looks a bit dated and the décor - Egyptian. However, the food was really good. Even our 3 picky eaters, who always go for the chicken fingers and fries, tried the food here and really liked it.

Between the 5 of us, we got to try many of the dishes. All were delicious. We tried the tripe soup, the borsh and the chicken noodle. All were very good.
The Beef stew was delicious, so were the crepes with cheese.
The schnitzel was quite good although it was a bit burned on one side. We also had the fried Mozzarella cheese sticks and the Cesar salad with chicken, and of course the classic pierogies. Those were quite good too.

Overall, it’s a nice place and the food is good. We definitely recommend it.