“Very good food and affordable”

Pierogi Grill & Deli
Ranked #76 of 706 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 727-216-3055 http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pierogi+grill+clearwater,+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pierogi+grill&hnear=Clearwater,+FL&cid=12088817337801959951&dtab=2&ei=DhQdTdjmAoeglAf00LnKCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqgUwAA
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been here many times and it is always the same scenario... failure to limit portions. The food is so good you just want to try all of it. Then you figure you must finish what you start then it is hard to get up with all that great polish food in your belly.

There are newer reviews for Pierogi Grill & Deli

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Polish cooking at its finest! I recommend the potato pancakes and potato/cheddar pierogi's. great menu, service, and food.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We found this place by accident after hearing about it years ago. I'm Polish/Ukranian, so I know my pierogis! We ended up sampling all the savory pierogis and the cabbage roll. They were clearly homemade, just not by my grandma! The only one that was tasty was the potato cheddar. The rest just weren't up to my ethnic standards. But, saying that, my children and husband loved them. They all cleaned their plates. The prices were very reasonable, considering everything is homemade. Service was great and it was cool to hear the language spoken again. I'd say to definitely try it out.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

this was our 2nd time to the grill and again the food was excellent. the service was quick and the food was delicious. ordered the cabbage rolls and the pierogis this time and both tasted homemade..like mom and grandma made...price is very good also. if you like polish food this is a good place to try.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We felt compelled to try this as I grew up on pierogis, but my kids have only enjoyed Mrs T's from the grocery store... And boy are we glad we did! We started with potato pancakes, yum all around from my 8 year old on up and we didn't stop eating until all the fruit pierogis were done for dessert! For dinner, we ordered a smorgasbord and sampled away! Everything was delicious, and we enjoyed the polish sausage, sauerkraut, cheddar cheese pierogis, pyzy, and spinach and pork pierogis!!!! I was pleased with how the waitress accommodated my kids... No butter or onions on their plates, please! No problem! :) We walked away full and satisfied with the meal and the chance to try a new foods!!! (We took home some pastries to try as well, from the deli.... Can't wait to try them! But, we are way too full now!!)