“OMG!!!”

Nauti Nancy's
Ranked #35 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“OMG!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

What a great find and pleasant surprise!! It may be beyond casual, but don't let that concern you, as the menu and selections are first class. If you can only afford one meal this week, make it the grilled shrimp in a delicious garlic laced broth with amble bead for dipping. You can also get it with mussels or clams, it doesn't matter...it is all about the broth. I was just about face down on this dish it was so delish! Everything else we had was really good, but this appetizer was the best. It was a very hot summer evening and we ordered a big picture of draft beer. I like the fact it comes chilled and stays chilled with an ice container inside. The music was setting up as we were leaving, so getting there just before 7 is a good idea. If the heat gets to you easily, I suggest you sit inside, not as atmospheric but certainly chilled. We sat outside for the atmosphere, it really does have a Key West vibe ..but the flies were the flies. There seems to be a horse shoe pit outside the side fence, but I forgot to go over and check it out. I also loved they bring you a plate of fresh deep fried dough generously covered with powdered sugar as a treat....and a treat it was. I will be back for sure!

• Visited August 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“seafood key west style and good grillin'”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I felt like I was on a tropical vacation, there was good sports coverage - go Ray's, and music you love to dance to, a real holiday, nightlife and all!

Visited July 2013
Largo, Florida
“Off the beaten track.....but worth the trip!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Because our friend's name is Nancy and reviews spoke of delicious food, we figured to give it a try. We've all decided we will return. Very casual with outside seating and small dining area. Music sounded good but since it was muggy and possible more rain, we left after dinner. We all had one of the dinner specials. Very delicious! It's hard to believe they cook this food in such small kitchen. Shrimp and grits, scallops and shrimp in cream sauce with spinach and blackened scallops with fries and slaw since didn't want the cheesy grits on menu.

• Visited July 2013
St. Pete Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing meal!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Do not let the appearance fool you. Three of us had dinner and all agreed it was great. The owner and all of the staff provide a great experience. The meals are primarily seafood with a Cajun spin. I had shrimp and grits. The portion was huge and I felt like licking the bowl. I have paid a lot more for far less.

• Visited July 2013
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Off the beaten path but worth it”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Been to Nauti's a couple of times now. It is a little, strange place, being that they converted a house into a restaurant and the old garage is a bar. But it adds to the atmosphere. The service is very friendly and fast, the food is excellent and at a price that you can't beat. Nanci's also offers a lot of music in the evenings, ideal with the outdoor seating.
A great place, worth checking out

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ClrwtrBeachVisitUs

Been to Nauti Nancy's? Share your experiences!