“Saucey!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very similar to Hooters so waitresses serve you in tank-tops and shorts. Great selection of appetizers.

AWESOME wings and lots of sauce selection.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stopped in to buy a gift card for a friend and decided to have a fish sandwich. We had no idea while in Florida we would be served and Asian fish! The quality of the fish was not very desirable as we had anticipated. The manager came by to see how we were enjoying our meal and I complained about the quality of the fish and asked what species of fish did they serve and that I was not very happy with it. He told us it was Swai and asked if he could get me something else but at this point I was done. Our server brought the check and we told her we needed a $50 gift card. She went to the manager to get our gift card and then brought the check back and said our fish sandwich was complimentary. We just want people to know what kind of fish they are serving at the Wing House.

2  Thank tucker125
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had 20 wings..Hot, and they were the best wings I have had next to Hooters! Big wings, very good wing sauce and excellent curley fries! All were received hot and by a very cute blonde who was very attentive. I think WingHouse definately gives Hooters a run for its money! The draft beer needs to be much colder though.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a knock off of hooters. Service was poor, waited for 40 minutes just to get wings that were NO WHERE close to the quality or taste I would get from our local Chinese restaurant. The cost was ok and not too expensive, but definitely a spot I would not choose again. I would just wait for Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings in comparison.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Visited the Wing House, Food was not bad but the visit was well worth it, Scenery is great, waitresses are friendly and Hot. If you go ask for Erica, she's great. Tell her Keith sent you !

1  Thank Keith W