“SURPRISINGLY EXCELLENT FOOD”

Good for: Bar scene
Palm Harbor, Florida
“SURPRISINGLY EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed January 23, 2011

This is a typical sports bar with plenty of TV's and one HUGE screen in the room with family seating.

We ate at the bar, drinking very reasonably priced drafts. My meal was a huge fillet of cod fried just right and some of the best french fries I've ever had--hot and crunchy. This was a lunch special for just seven bucks and would have fed both of us!!! This place may just become a new favorite.Looks like a perfect party spot for football games. There is limited outside seating as well...

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank SixcDogTeam

Palm Harbor, FL
“Food was incredible!”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

My husband and I visited Hot Ticket for the first time last weekend. It was his turn to pick a restaurant, and him being the sports nut he is I had my reservations about going to a sports bar for dinner, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.
The irish eggrolls we had for an appetizer were amazing! For my entree I had the Jamaican Me Crazy dish which is probably hands down the best jambalaya I've had outside of New Orleans. I had a few bites of his entree, which was Snapper and it was delicious.
My only criticism would have been that our server came back to ask if we needed anything too many times. My husband disagrees with me on this point, he says it's just my own pet peeve.
Overall we were very pleased. He got his sports fix, and I got a very delicious meal. Not a bad date night.