“Good food, try the salads! Love their bread!”
Review of Georgie Boy

Georgie Boy
Ranked #287 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

It's not the chicest dining establishment but they do have great food!
Their salads are delish and I could eat their bread every day! Yum!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The menu is varied enough to provide options for everyone in your party. The food is tasty and they provide large portions. I love their hamburgers and their chicken Alfredo. They serve warm rolls before dinner and many dinners come with soup or salad and a dessert (choice of rice pudding, jello or bread pudding). You would be hard pressed to walk out hungry.

My family has been dining here since they opened and every trip home, I make it a point to have at least one meal there.

A great locally owned family restaurant.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Had lunch there with my family. Great chopped salad. Loved the cream of potato soup and cheesecake. Everyone was very nice even though they were very busy. Cant beat the prices. I will be back!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Wife decided she wanted to try to find a place that still had breakfast for dinner. We decided to try this one. No luck, but we stayed anyway. She had soup and grilled cheese. Hard to mess that up. BUT, the bread they gave us was terrible. Tasted like flour. The cracker packets were stale. My dinner was Citrus Grilled shrimp salad. Normal salad greens were fresh and varied, however the shrimp still had the tails on them. Tails, on shrimp, in a salad? Unacceptable. We were greeted promptly and tea served. However the waiter was 'touchy-feely' far too much. On his fourth patting, grabbing, feeling of my wife's shoulder, I told him to stop. Doubt that we'll go back, ever, even though we live nearby.

2  Thank Dave C
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have dined here many times and will return. The food is good for the most part and the prices are fair. The restaurant isn't fancy, but it always looks clean. The service is another story. The owners who greets you (a man and a woman, likely mother and son) are never friendly. The wait staff is uneven, in that some are really accommodating and friendly, and others are not. For me it's worth it because I don't need to be fawned over, but I know of others who refuse to return.