“Good Food, Casual Place”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #43 of 735 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I've been to this restaurant a few times and they deserve to be listed. They are local, and very good. The parking lot is always packed, and in this economy, that's the kind of place that needs to be listed for sure. You can reach them at 727-723-2346. When this restaurant is listed, then i can post my picture of the food that i reviewed. Good stuff.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

A little difficult to enter due to the 4-lane road out front but worth the effort. Huge menu; lots of Greek specialties as well as general American. We had salads - they were huge and delicious!

CrowdSmartMedia, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

zap2504,

Thanks for leaving your review! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you like cold food and be treated lousy (telling the customer that the soup and food ARE hot, when they aren't). The owner of the restaurant has absolutely no idea of what customer satisfaction is. The customer should ALWAYS be right. The least thing we should have gotten was an "I'm sorry your food wasn't to your liking" would have been appropiate.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hello,
I don't live far from Sunset Grill & doing the Paleo Diet, I live on protein & veggies. I go to the restaurant at least 4 times a week to eat their Prime Rib special. I order my well done, and every time it comes out perfect! I am not kidding, I'm addicted to it!! The prices for the specials are good, and the waitresses are always on top of things!! If you are in Clearwater, I def say to stop and try the Prime Rib special!!!!

2  Thank Sande B
CrowdSmartMedia, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Sandy,

Thanks for sharing - the Prime Rib is my secret obsession too!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Starving and driving around in unfamiliar territory looking for any food, I spotted this place and knew instantly it was a winner (I'm good that way). Lots of Greek items on the menu, but a huge menu with tons of choices and if you can't find something to eat here it is your fault. Free basket of bread with real butter, crackers served. The bread is housemade the cashier said and it was really good. We had
Greek sandwiches, my husband the chicken solvanki (sp) and I had a gyro. One of the best gyros I've ever had and their tahini sauce was excellent. Fries were delicious. All food piping hot. Coffee was good. I loved our meal and the place. We have just moved to the area and will be back to sample more things. A definite winner.

Gena,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a shout out! We're thrilled you liked it and can't wait to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Sunset Grill - 2328 Sunset Point Rd, Clearwater, FL

Saturday, October 26, 2013 - We tried their featured Prime Rib Diner, the soup had good flavor but the soup was luke warm. Both my wife's and my 10oz. Prime Rib were very fatty and full of grizzle and as tough as shoe leather; it was serve floating in luke warm meat juice. We tried three different steak knives but to no avail. The mash potatoes with gravy was served on the side and it also was luke warm. The refrigerated bread pudding was tasty but it would have been much better served warm.
Though we both complained repeatedly to the waitress about the poor quality of Prime Rib diner, nothing was offered.

To say the least, this was a very disappointing meal. We strongly Recommend you past this restaurant by!

CrowdSmartMedia, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Sailorwoman,

I am sorry to hear your visit didn't meet your expectations, and we want you to know that we would like the opportunity to make it right for you. Can you please contact us at the store and ask to speak to a member of our management team so that we can make sure your next experience with us is 'five-star worthy"? Please call (727) 723-2346 and we look forward to hearing from you soon!