Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
2 visits in a week

I had some time to kill before getting into our hotel so we stopped by so I could run in and buy a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Valmic10
Rhodesdale, Maryland
Great to visit, taste, and take home

We used the rainy afternoon to visit this location to sample the fruit infused wines. The location... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
stanmasters14
Blissfield, Michigan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Clearwater
from $29.00
from $32.09
from $35.00
from $17.08
More Info
All reviews an industrial park bought bottles fruit wines sweeter wines wine maker key lime shipped home business park making process nice owners wine tasting is free wine business pinot grigio a great place to spend fun afternoon infused wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2015

Wife and I stopped in on Saturday 10/3/15 right when they opened at 11 am (is that too early to drink? Nah....). We had a very enjoyable time chatting with the owners of the winery (and yes, it is located in an industrial park / small office space environment - but who cares?!).
The wines were overall very good - we enjoyed the red blends & dessert wines more than the whites, but that's just our preference.
Super laid back tasting & the owners are great to talk to. Some great stories and if you listen well enough, you can really get a solid picture of what crafted the wines you are tasting based on the wine makers experience and preferences.
We ended up buying several bottles (they are reasonably priced!).
Ended up staying over an hour just chatting and tasting.
If you have gone to the commercial wineries in Napa Valley with large tasting rooms, a schedule on how to drink and experienced folks telling you what you will like - you are not going to get that here! It was refreshing, enjoyable, and next time we are in Clearwater, we are 100% returning.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Bryan K
Michael B, Winemaker at Murielle Winery, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Thank you Bryan for your very nice review. Janine and I try to offer our visitors a comfortable setting to enjoy hand crafted wines. We hope to see you the next time you are in our area

Reviewed September 21, 2015

We were 3 couples in Clearwater Beach for a getaway weekend and, at a loss when looking for something to do. My sister in law and I turned to TripAdvisor and we both came up with Murielle Winery. We loaded up the Suburban and headed off to give it a try.
Our group's wine making knowledge ranged from completely innocent to what I thought was well versed. We all learned something and were all treated not as visitors, but old family friends. Michael and Janine run an informal tasting and tour of their operation. They make you feel like you are at a dinner party, rather than at a sophisticated winery. We all had a blast. You even pour your own taste!
Every wine tried was a winner and, we tried nearly all of them. We even got to try the Chocolate Raspberry Port right out of the vat. We intended just to get a bottle or two for dinner but, we left with 2 cases.
Having been to Napa Valley and wineries across the country, I was skeptical about a winery in an industrial park, but I am so glad I went. I now view wine making (and wine makers) differently. This was great wine made with love and care. It was a tasting as it should be- relaxed, informal and not pretentious. Simply fun and enjoyable!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Eric B

Thank You Eric for visiting us while on vacation with your friends. Your review describes exactly what Janine and I have striving to offer our visitors for over 16 years. A quiet unpretentious afternoon of conversation and wine tasting. Thank You for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Stopped in to this winery in an industrial business park setting based on research on Trip Advisor. So very glad we did! Janine gave us a great experience. We sampled a few fruit based blends, but nothing compared to the Pinot Noir or the Chocolate Port. For the red wine lover, you cannot pass up the Pinot. Had such a great conversation with Janine about wine, Maryland and California. Make this a must on your travels! Plan to have some shipped for the holidays.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank EarleneBrad
Michael B, Winemaker at Murielle Winery, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2016

Thank you for the generous review. We are very proud of our Russian River Pinot Noir and we are glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Rain, rain and more rain. It was my husband's 60th birthday and we were spending the day with our son and his girlfriend. We were trying to find some indoor fun. Someone suggested that we check this winery out. What a GREAT couple who own the winery. The wife had a number of bottles set up to taste. It was left to our discretion what to try. Every wine was delicious. Most all are fruity and sweet but very mellow and smooth. The husband talked and talked with my husband about wine making. My husband has made wine from our fruit so they had quite the discussion. Such a great couple, great visit. We live in North Florida but our son and girlfriend live in Clearwater. They will be back for more. I bought them a bottle of chocolate raspberry to take home. Very reasonable prices, etc.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank TedMel5556
Reviewed July 31, 2015

This little gem is hidden in an industrial park and worth going too, especially if you are rained out in St. Pete or Clearwater. Janine stopped what she was doing to explain what and how their winery operates, and then we tasted. They have a large variety of wines for everyone's palate. For people like me that only like sweet wines there were several I liked. They even have an affordable ice wine (Sweet Passion Dessert). I bought Kiwi Pear Sauvignon Blanc, Bing Cherry Cabernet, Moscato, and the ice wine. She also was generous in giving me as many corks as I wanted. Thanks for everything Janine. We'll be back.

Date of experience: July 2015