Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
2 visits in a week

I had some time to kill before getting into our hotel so we stopped by so I could run in and buy a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Valmic10
Rhodesdale, Maryland
Great to visit, taste, and take home

We used the rainy afternoon to visit this location to sample the fruit infused wines. The location... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
stanmasters14
Blissfield, Michigan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Clearwater
from $29.00
from $32.09
from $35.00
from $17.08
More Info
All reviews an industrial park bought bottles fruit wines sweeter wines wine maker key lime shipped home business park making process nice owners wine tasting is free wine business pinot grigio a great place to spend fun afternoon infused wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Rain, rain and more rain. It was my husband's 60th birthday and we were spending the day with our son and his girlfriend. We were trying to find some indoor fun. Someone suggested that we check this winery out. What a GREAT couple who own the winery. The wife had a number of bottles set up to taste. It was left to our discretion what to try. Every wine was delicious. Most all are fruity and sweet but very mellow and smooth. The husband talked and talked with my husband about wine making. My husband has made wine from our fruit so they had quite the discussion. Such a great couple, great visit. We live in North Florida but our son and girlfriend live in Clearwater. They will be back for more. I bought them a bottle of chocolate raspberry to take home. Very reasonable prices, etc.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank TedMel5556
Reviewed July 31, 2015

This little gem is hidden in an industrial park and worth going too, especially if you are rained out in St. Pete or Clearwater. Janine stopped what she was doing to explain what and how their winery operates, and then we tasted. They have a large variety of wines for everyone's palate. For people like me that only like sweet wines there were several I liked. They even have an affordable ice wine (Sweet Passion Dessert). I bought Kiwi Pear Sauvignon Blanc, Bing Cherry Cabernet, Moscato, and the ice wine. She also was generous in giving me as many corks as I wanted. Thanks for everything Janine. We'll be back.

1  Thank Barbara Z
Reviewed July 28, 2015

Don't let the size fool you! The wines are great and the owners (husband and wife) were exceptionally friendly and generous with their tastings. I had so many tastings that I offered to pay for them and they refused to take the money. We have visited many wineries in the states and abroad and my wife and I had a great experience at this small winery! Just proves you don't have to big to be better. Stop by and enjoy their great diversity of wine and exceptional customer service.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Rocco2
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

The weather in the area was bad and we search somethings to do. This popped up and we arrived to find out they were not open to the public that day. The owner however was very welcoming and offered us a tasting.
The apricot and peach Chardonnay was lovely and a few bottles made their way home with us!

1  Thank frenchiesophie
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

We found Murielle Winery on-line while visiting Clearwater. We didn't know what to expect and were surprised to find a store front in an office park. We went in without an appointment and met the loveliest couple who were happy to share their wine and knowledge with us. They make their wines right there and they use an interesting combination of fruits with many of their wines to create a light, pleasant flavor. We came away with a case and a very pleasant afternoon with Michael and Janine.

2  Thank 34731Cathy