“Surprise, nice Winery in Clearwater Florida...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 77 things to do in Clearwater
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Family owned winery since 1999. Murielle Winery produces over 20 types of wines. Tour the winery with the winemaker most Saturdays from 11-4, and sample the wines of Murielle Winery. Come see what you've been missing. Our 2 darling shih tzus will be thrilled you decided to visit."Murielle Winery, A Florida Winery with Taste"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Espoo, Finland
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Surprise, nice Winery in Clearwater Florida...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Coming down to Florida we did not expect to have chance for wine tasting and winery visits. So it was even more surprising to find this small excellent Winery with nice people and good wines, too. They have tastings once a week on Saturdays and receive their visitors with warm welcome. The wine maker was clearly devoted to his work with excellence. Their line of business is to bring in grapes from California and make their own wines (20 of them). The soft and tasty line of wines they have chosen to be followed in their production meets well our taste. - Highly recommend visit to their winer.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank ekuvita

Tampa, Florida
“Winery with an at home ambience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this place. I have visited many wineries but Janine, Michael, Zoe and Bryce make you feel as though you are visiting in their home. All of the wine is superb and the folks you meet are just as nice. A must taste is the 3 Berry Shiraz and the new Key Lime (yum). I can't wait to taste their next masterpiece!!!

Visited January 2014
Chantilly, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Anniversary visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

We are 2 months past our anniversary and our trip to Murielle Winery. We had a wonderful time visiting with Michael and Janine, for well over an hour. We sampled many great wines, and probably should have had a bit more to eat. Our favorite was Dragon Fruit Blush. Having purchased 6 bottles of the Dragon Fruit, we rounded off our purchase with a varied selection of other favorites to make it an even dozen. We truly enjoy the wines they have blended as most have a unique flavor, with a light fruity taste. We look forward to visiting with Michael and Janine again and sampling any new wines they have on hand. David V.

Visited November 2013
Clearwater, Florida, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Visited Murielle Winery for tasting, & buying, today. I love their fruit infused wines! So different & so delicious! It's always fun to visit Murielle and taste & chat!

Clearwater, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Make a Winer Outta Me!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I enjoy myself each and every time I visit this winery!! My sister and I started getting hooked on the 3-Berry Shiraz while visiting at John's Pass one day. They no longer carry it there so we decided to look up where to purchase this great tasting wine, and to our surprise..it was right here in Clearwater all along!! So we have now gone a few times to the winery for the tastings on Saturday and have a wonderful time sharing stories with Janine and Michael and their two 'lil dogs too! You definitely need to stop in if you are in the area, my sister and I usually pick up a case!!! :)

Visited November 2013