“Not too bad”

Cody's Original Roadhouse
Ranked #191 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hamburg, Canada
“Not too bad”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stopped into Cody's for an early dinner after the beaches. It was a fun casual place. The service was very good. The food was about average for a roadhouse. We loved the peanuts everywhere... but if you have a nut allergy stay away from this place!

• Visited March 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went for fajita night and it was good. Crowded but well worth the wait. Friendly atmosphere and excellent prices. Desserts are wonderful.

Visited February 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Please fix your seats!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Highly recommeded by a lot. So we went started off great 2 huge beers for only 7.5 $. Then we were seated my boyfriend fell in the seat of the booth because it was broke mine was help together with ducktape, told the waitress that his seat was broke she just o, ok. Then proceded to rush us to order. Got the food my steak was overcooked my boyfriend was undercooked. Very disappointing!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bk0618
Clearwater, Florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I met my inlaws here for dinner, although they were very busy service was ok and our food came out quickly. We will come back!

Clearwater, Florida
“Peanut! ”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner, we have never been to a Cody's. The food was hot and fresh, we had a great waitress. All the staff was very friendly and welcoming. My favorite part was being able to throw our peanut shells on the floor :) and our meal of course. Great drink specials! & comfort food at reasonable prices. Worth every penny! We will be back!