“I still wish I was there...”

Clearwater Beach Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Clearwater Beach Spa offers relaxing/rejuvinating therapeutic massage. Feel clearer, lighter and in balance with an energy session (Reiki, Healing Touch, Sum Fhat), or bust through that pain with Deep Tissue / Trigger Point Therapy. Clearwater Beach Spa also offers, Bhakti Relaxation, Salt Glow/Body Scrub, Rossiter Systems, Hand and Foot Parrafin. All therapists are licensed and certified. Est.#16689
Arlington, VA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“I still wish I was there...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Tampa/Clearwater Beach and our friend (host) surprised my wife and I with a couples massage. Our friend said she really looked into it before making the reservation. And I'm thankful she did and based a lot off the reviews.

We didn't know about anything until we were literally at the front door. When we walk in, we were immediately greeted. We filled out some paperwork and then it was off to the rooms to get our massages.

I had Suzanne who was awesome! She made sure I felt comfortable and did just excellent. I literally walked out of there wishing I could just nap on the floor for a bit. lol. My wife had Gibson and she said he was great as well. She said she fell asleep at one point.

Both were very professional, welcoming and attentive. Will I go back? You best believe it. This is just one of the things thats getting motivated to take the drive back down to FL!!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank WillR96

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Came for a visit from NYC and could not believe the fabulous massage I got. Gibson was a wealth of information and had hands of gold. My daughter had Claudia and she was great too. You can't go wrong with either of these professionals!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Janine R
Clearwater Beach
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Spoiled by Excellent Massages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I live locally in Clearwater Beach and have been going to Clearwater Beach Spa for years. Gibson is the best therapists I have ever experienced. He asks the right questions before hand to understand what is needed and really knows the human body. Very caring, offers additional info to continue on a wellness path, educates you on what he felt (after the massage or during if you like talking).
He is a big guy and can apply a lot of pressure, no wimpy massage here unless you ask for it. The room setting is very relaxing, hot towels, eye pads, bio-freeze and more contribute to the overall excellent massage. I will not go to any other therapist or spa for a massage, Why take the chance, it will not compare to the service provided by Gibson.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Terry R
jabe813
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“DITTO - BEST MASSAGE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have been getting deep tissue massages for over 10 years. I travel a lot so I get to experience a lot of different therapists.

Claudia is hands down the best therapist I have every had.

She genuinely cared how I felt overall. Gave me a ton of information on how I can continuing feeling as amazing as I did when I got off the table.

The deep tissue massage was UNREAL.

I called and she fit me in that same day. Cannot wait to go back!

8 Thank jabe813
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best massage ever received”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2010

On our recent visit to Clearwater beach, our family of four went to Clearwater Beach Spa for a relaxing spa. And we were not disappointed. We were massaged by Gibson and Claudia and we can all say that it was the best massage we have ever experienced. They were both very knowledgeable and knew exactly when to hit a pressure point and how to release stress. They went above and beyond, teaching us streches and techniques. My dad has undergone spinal surgery and experiences tremendous pain and stiffnes in his arms and legs. He felt very relaxed and happily told us how all the pain in his body had disappeared after the massage.

The place is 5 mins away from the major resorts (we were staying at the Hyatt).

I have been to a lot of fancy spas and while this spa may not be the most fancy, it is definately the best massage we have ever had.

11 Thank t0flyer